Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Leaking garage roof update:

Going back to the other day my very leaky flat roof..
Thanks for all the suggestions. I popped into Wicks this afternoon for
something to effect a very emergency repair with due to severe weather
warnings...

Came back with 2 cartridges of their "felt lap sealant" type stuff.
Squeezed it in/under/along the rather open lap seams in a bathroom
sealant sort of way and gently squished the top layer down a little with
my shoe.

So far, after some rather large rain it's holding up. No drips yet so
fingers crossed it'll last out the winter or stop the worst coming in at
least.

£12 well spent for the moment at least...

Pete@