Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Phone headsets

Not quite DIY although I will be plugging it in myself!

Has anyone tried any of the cordless headsets that can handle multiple
phones? (wired and bluetooth). Any recommendations?

What I am looking for is something that will give a comfortable
telecomms style headset (with headband and boom mic preferably), and can
work with both an office phone that has a socket for a headset, and also
a mobile via bluetooth. So ideally I can pick up one headset and answer
either phone, while not being tied to the desk via a wire.

--
Cheers,

John.