Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default OT LFB warn people to start using "common sense"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...oaster-2346520

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Well what with this and the sex on a railway track incident, I wonder if
Natural selection is taking direct action on Idiots now.

Brian

--
From the Bed of Brian Gaff.
The email is valid as
"ARW" wrote in message
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...oaster-2346520

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Brian Gaff wrote:
Well what with this and the sex on a railway track incident, I
wonder if Natural selection is taking direct action on Idiots now.

Brian

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...oaster-2346520

And some people have no dignity. I went for a walk with my Dad, 6 year old
nephew and the gf's 10 year old son. All of a sudden the gf's lad shouts
"Adam, Bob they are having it off" and pointed into the tree above him. And
sure enough there was a couple having it off it in the tree above him.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
And some people have no dignity. I went for a walk with my Dad, 6 year old
nephew and the gf's 10 year old son. All of a sudden the gf's lad shouts
"Adam, Bob they are having it off" and pointed into the tree above him. And
sure enough there was a couple having it off it in the tree above him.

No dignity, but one has to admire their athleticism

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARW wrote:

And right next to my old courting ground:-)

http://goo.gl/maps/Iw4By is where I used to take the gf in my old Mk II
Escort.

Very close to where I spent a night or two in a scout tent.

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK

Plant amazing Acers.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 07/10/2013 17:37, ARW wrote:
Brian Gaff wrote:
Well what with this and the sex on a railway track incident, I
wonder if Natural selection is taking direct action on Idiots now.

Brian

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...oaster-2346520

And some people have no dignity. I went for a walk with my Dad, 6 year old
nephew and the gf's 10 year old son. All of a sudden the gf's lad shouts
"Adam, Bob they are having it off" and pointed into the tree above him. And
sure enough there was a couple having it off it in the tree above him.

No phone? would have been good on FB

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 07/10/2013 17:37, ARW wrote:
Brian Gaff wrote:
Well what with this and the sex on a railway track incident, I
wonder if Natural selection is taking direct action on Idiots now.

Brian

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...oaster-2346520

And some people have no dignity. I went for a walk with my Dad, 6 year old
nephew and the gf's 10 year old son. All of a sudden the gf's lad shouts
"Adam, Bob they are having it off" and pointed into the tree above him. And
sure enough there was a couple having it off it in the tree above him.

Adds new meaning to having wood...

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 07/10/2013 17:12, ARW wrote:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...oaster-2346520

Now what was that animated adult cartoon that featured the line: "How do
I know that I am not going to come home one day and find you screwing
the toaster?"

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2013-10-07, John Rumm wrote:

On 07/10/2013 17:12, ARW wrote:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...oaster-2346520

Surely the important question is whether he thought to unplug it first.

Now what was that animated adult cartoon that featured the line: "How do
I know that I am not going to come home one day and find you screwing
the toaster?"

"You remember when I told you I kept having the urge to put my penis
in the pickle slicer?"

"Please tell me you didn't!"

"I did."

"Oh crap, what happened?"

"I got fired."

"I mean, what happened with the pickle slicer?"

"She got fired too."

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 07/10/2013 20:19, ARW wrote:
John Rumm wrote:
On 07/10/2013 17:12, ARW wrote:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...oaster-2346520

Now what was that animated adult cartoon that featured the line: "How
do I know that I am not going to come home one day and find you
screwing the toaster?"

Heavy Metal.

That's the one ;-)

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" writes:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...oaster-2346520

They say that A&E see a lot of cases where someone's experiment went
wrong!

--
Windmill, Use t m i l l
J.R.R. Tolkien:- @ S c o t s h o m e . c o m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 08/10/2013 00:46, Windmill wrote:
"ARW" writes:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...oaster-2346520

They say that A&E see a lot of cases where someone's experiment went
wrong!

Mate of mine was doing some AV work at a big NHS conference once - one
of the powerpoints highlighted that at the time the number one cause of
penile shaft injury was the Dustbuster... apparently there is a rotating
fan blade not far back from the entrance!

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" writes:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...oaster-2346520

They say that A&E see a lot of cases where someone's experiment went
wrong!

Mate of mine was doing some AV work at a big NHS conference once - one
of the powerpoints highlighted that at the time the number one cause of
penile shaft injury was the Dustbuster... apparently there is a rotating
fan blade not far back from the entrance!

Ouch!
The quest for more powerful sensations, I suppose :-)

--
Windmill, Use t m i l l
J.R.R. Tolkien:- @ S c o t s h o m e . c o m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" writes:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...oaster-2346520

They say that A&E see a lot of cases where someone's experiment went
wrong!

Mate of mine was doing some AV work at a big NHS conference once - one of
the powerpoints highlighted that at the time the number one cause of
penile shaft injury was the Dustbuster... apparently there is a rotating
fan blade not far back from the entrance!

PowerPoint? The recorded injuries probably happened the best part of 30
years ago. I suppose they did end up getting talked about for quite a few
more years. ;-)

Tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" writes:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...oaster-2346520

They say that A&E see a lot of cases where someone's experiment went
wrong!

Mate of mine was doing some AV work at a big NHS conference once - one of
the powerpoints highlighted that at the time the number one cause of
penile shaft injury was the Dustbuster... apparently there is a rotating
fan blade not far back from the entrance!

PowerPoint? The recorded injuries probably happened the best part of 30
years ago. I suppose they did end up getting talked about for quite a few
more years. ;-)

Well quite possibly... The conference in question was about 15 years ago
anyway IIRC (so it may have even been a conventional slide!)

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 07 Oct 2013 17:12:19 +0100, ARW wrote:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...ue-mans-penis-

toaster-2346520

"In 2010/11 crews attended 416 incidents, rising to 441 in 2011/12 and 453
in 2012/13. A total of 307 people were injured as a result."

Injured as a result?

As in "You called a fire crew out for that?? Smack Crunch Now don't
waste our time again." ?

Then again, the Mirror may not be noted for good use of English.

Cheers

Dave R