Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Soakaway - attenuation cells

I'm doing two soakaways for rain water; both require 3 cells.

I'm looking at the guidance on paving expert.com.

For 3 cells do I do them as line or can I do a pair and the third one at right angles ?

There is some guidance on the size of the geotextile membrane for me to go on, but how much gravel am I likely to need. I can work out a volume I think from the recommended gravel bed sizes, but what is the volume to weight conversion ?

Many thanks

Rob

Opened laptop battery to replace lithium ion cells (Lenovo X61tablet PC) -- Where do I get replacement battery cells? JoeSchmoe Home Repair 29 September 11th 15 04:33 PM
SoakAway - nowhere to put it! [email protected] UK diy 8 September 18th 12 06:20 PM
Opened laptop battery to replace lithium ion cells (Lenovo X61tablet PC) -- Where do I get replacement battery cells? JoeSchmoe Electronics Repair 18 September 22nd 10 06:24 PM
Soakaway [email protected] UK diy 1 February 10th 09 04:30 PM
soakaway Neil UK diy 2 November 26th 05 04:53 PM