Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Machine slides supplier in UK

Hi folks,

I'm all Googled out! Does anybody here know of a supplier in the UK for
these types of slides.
http://www.fdabearings.com/slide_rail.htm

Cheers,
Neil

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20/09/2013 21:31, neil wrote:
Hi folks,

I'm all Googled out! Does anybody here know of a supplier in the UK for
these types of slides.
http://www.fdabearings.com/slide_rail.htm

Cheers,
Neil

Is this what you mean?

http://www.drivelines.co.uk/linear-m...peed-demon-17/

--
Rod
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"polygonum" wrote in message ...

On 20/09/2013 21:31, neil wrote:
Hi folks,

I'm all Googled out! Does anybody here know of a supplier in the UK for
these types of slides.
http://www.fdabearings.com/slide_rail.htm

Cheers,
Neil

Is this what you mean?

http://www.drivelines.co.uk/linear-m...peed-demon-17/

--
Rod

Thanks, but unfortunately not. These ones have nylon/plastic sliders and
bearings. The ones I'm looking for (in my link) just have the two pieces of
metal - rod and slider. No other parts.

Neil

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"neil" wrote in message ...

"polygonum" wrote in message ...

On 20/09/2013 21:31, neil wrote:
Hi folks,

I'm all Googled out! Does anybody here know of a supplier in the UK for
these types of slides.
http://www.fdabearings.com/slide_rail.htm

Cheers,
Neil

Is this what you mean?

http://www.drivelines.co.uk/linear-m...peed-demon-17/

--
Rod

Thanks, but unfortunately not. These ones have nylon/plastic sliders and
bearings. The ones I'm looking for (in my link) just have the two pieces
of metal - rod and slider. No other parts.

Neil

Ask them if they have a European distributor, or even import them from the
US. I've had quite a bit of stuff recently from the US and although
obviously the postage isn't cheap, it isn't usually a show stopper.

AWEM

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andrew Mawson" wrote in message

"neil" wrote in message ...

"polygonum" wrote in message ...

On 20/09/2013 21:31, neil wrote:
[...]

Thanks, Andrew. Yes I could get them from the USA but I thought sure
somebody in the UK would be doing them.

Neil