Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Steam cleaners

I was idle the other day, surfed the Freesat channels and saw an advert
for a very comprehensive steam cleaner. As I have been taken in in the
past at exhibitions I am rather wary, and suspect they treat the items
they are cleaning with "special dirt". Has anyone here any experience of
them? Are they actually as good as they say for cleaning just about
everything, including windows?

Steam Cleaners fred[_8_] UK diy 29 January 26th 13 09:19 AM
Earlex steam cleaners John Price UK diy 6 January 29th 12 05:29 PM
Steam cleaners Deadrat Home Ownership 0 March 2nd 06 06:24 PM
Steam cleaners Dinah Home Repair 8 April 15th 04 02:18 AM
Domestic steam cleaners? Tony Williams UK diy 12 August 28th 03 03:42 PM