Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Funny things to do to a cat number 342.....

Stick a piece of parcel tape on it's back and watch it try to remove it.

--
A patient complained to his doctor, "I've been to three other doctors and none of them agreed with your diagnosis."
The doctor calmly replied, "Just wait until the autopsy, then they'll see that I was right."
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Gefreiter Krueger wrote:
Stick a piece of parcel tape on it's back and watch it try to remove
it.

Not as funny as feeding a dog a toffee.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" wrote in message
Gefreiter Krueger wrote:
Stick a piece of parcel tape on it's back and watch it try to remove
it.

Not as funny as feeding a dog a toffee.

Canines are not supposed to eat toffee.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mr Pounder wrote:
"ARW" wrote in message
Gefreiter Krueger wrote:
Stick a piece of parcel tape on it's back and watch it try to remove
it.

Not as funny as feeding a dog a toffee.

Canines are not supposed to eat toffee.

Mine has the odd piece of devon fudge, when I'm feeling generous

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 14 Sep 2013 18:32:46 +0100, Mr Pounder wrote:

"ARW" wrote in message
Gefreiter Krueger wrote:
Stick a piece of parcel tape on it's back and watch it try to remove
it.

Not as funny as feeding a dog a toffee.

Canines are not supposed to eat toffee.

That's probably why it's funny. I assume it gets stuck in it's teeth and annoys the dog?

--
The two young teens were making out in the family room. The
girl's Mother calls from the top of the stairs, "Honey is that boy

She replies breathlessly, "No Ma. Not yet. But he's getting there."