Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default O/T: Mirage mattresses (and other brands).

Anyone heard of them - anyhting to say?

I need a new bed and this brand of mattress was offered. It seemed comfortable enough in the short time I spent lying on it in the shop, but of course this isn't really reprasentative. It was 2000 pocket spring, latex top, king size.

If anyone has any recommendations for other brands, I'd be thankful for your opinions.

Thanks in advance,

David Paste.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Friday, 13 September 2013 10:36:48 UTC+1, wrote:
Anyone heard of them - anyhting to say?

I need a new bed and this brand of mattress was offered. It seemed comfortable enough in the short time I spent lying on it in the shop, but of course this isn't really reprasentative. It was 2000 pocket spring, latex top, king size.

If anyone has any recommendations for other brands, I'd be thankful for your opinions.

Thanks in advance,

David Paste.

I read recently that retailers have 100 per cent mark up on matresses ?