Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Tesco, OT

Emptying my sister's freezers today, I discovered that her favourite
shop used to only put date and month on the *use by* instruction.

Would someone kindly post when they changed to putting the full date on?

I guess it was much more than 12 months back but would prefer to be
fully informed for when she discovers they are empty!
--
Tim Lamb

Tesco diy Tabby UK diy 4 November 17th 10 10:05 PM
Tesco CFL's Alho[_2_] UK diy 51 December 2nd 09 06:07 PM
Tesco Value cordless drill for £5 JigJag UK diy 13 March 3rd 07 08:36 PM
Tesco 24v drill Uncle Nick UK diy 8 January 31st 07 09:05 AM
Tesco CFL John UK diy 2 December 31st 06 11:18 PM