Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Trim piece needed for UPVC window handle

Anyone any idea where I can get hold of a replacement for the white plastic bit of this window handle, thanks:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/het4yfzosj...Handle%201.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2tsoizrqfo...Handle%202.jpg
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, September 4, 2013 7:46:08 PM UTC+1, Murmansk wrote:
Anyone any idea where I can get hold of a replacement for the white plastic bit of this window handle, thanks:

new handle job I reckon, maybe you can prise the trim from the new handle and fit but I'd rather undo the 2 screws and fit the complete new handle...

Jim K
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday 04 September 2013 19:46 Murmansk wrote in uk.d-i-y:

Anyone any idea where I can get hold of a replacement for the white
plastic bit of this window handle, thanks:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/het4yfzosj...Handle%201.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2tsoizrqfo...Handle%202.jpg

Looks like a standard type.

http://www.dgsupplyline.co.uk

or google for "dg spares" - there are a surpising amount of parts available
but it can take some digging to find an exact item.

You may need to buy a new similar handle and swap the lot - or swap the trim
if it is identical.

Reading this on the web? See:

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Thanks for the lead, that looks like a good supplier