Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,de.rec.heimwerken

Default standard track shelving: single-track brackets with screwholes

[ pls note and adhere to fup2 ! thanks ]

Moin,

I hope this is the correct group for this kind of question.

I am looking to install standard two-track shelving in my home
but would like to use single track brackets in some places, so
so that I can build continuous shelves w/o having to have two
rails right next to each other

Thus I am looking for supplies of something like this:

http://www.hafele.co.uk/Hafele35a1/t...21&ig_id=82362

or
http://www.econoco.com/images/display/wbc_12_.jpg

These would need to

a) fit standard rail slots
b) be available in several lengths
c) be available with the flange/tabs for the screwholes
on either side left/right

I found nothing at Home Depot or Lowes (who both seem to only
carry Rubbermaid or Closetmaid products).

I would love to get suggestions for other manufacturers (as evident from
the above, I found Häfele and econoco, but haven't been able to
ascertain their availability locally or via online purchase yet).

PS: suggestions for other newsgroups to ask this are also welcome.

aTdHvAaNnKcSe

Do any of the sheds still stock Spur shelving brackets? Mike Harrison UK diy 5 December 2nd 08 12:51 PM
T-track P.Thorsted Woodworking 3 November 16th 06 04:55 PM
T-Track Patt Woodworking 17 July 22nd 06 02:34 AM
T-track - where should it go ? nigel Woodworking 3 November 1st 04 12:07 AM
Invisible shelving brackets BUB 209 Woodworking 1 September 29th 04 11:35 PM