Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT We have to allow the muslims in though.

http://www.standard.co.uk/panewsfeed...k-8675325.html

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 27/06/2013 16:20 harryagain wrote:

http://www.standard.co.uk/panewsfeed...k-8675325.html

Harry-the-troll is at it again.

WTF has this got to do with DIY?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"F" news@nowhere wrote in message
On 27/06/2013 16:20 harryagain wrote:

http://www.standard.co.uk/panewsfeed...k-8675325.html

Harry-the-troll is at it again.

WTF has this got to do with DIY?

Nothing, but he prefixed it with OT. So I don't see a problem.

mark

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

mark wrote:
"F" news@nowhere wrote in message
On 27/06/2013 16:20 harryagain wrote:

http://www.standard.co.uk/panewsfeed...k-8675325.html

Harry-the-troll is at it again.

WTF has this got to do with DIY?

Nothing, but he prefixed it with OT. So I don't see a problem.

mark

And back to harrys post

"These two are among some of the most extreme anti-Muslim activists in the
world. They've nothing to contribute to life in this country. They're not
here to contribute to good community relations. They only wanted to come
here and help the EDL stir up more trouble. Britain doesn't need more hate
even just for a few days."

I am glad they were banned from entry to the UK.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , mark
writes

"F" news@nowhere wrote in message
On 27/06/2013 16:20 harryagain wrote:

http://www.standard.co.uk/panewsfeed...anned-from-uk-

8675325.html

Harry-the-troll is at it again.

WTF has this got to do with DIY?

Nothing, but he prefixed it with OT. So I don't see a problem.

If you think an OT or TOT tag is in any way an excuse for spreading
poison in any group then I think you have lost the plot.
--
fred
it's a ba-na-na . . . .

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" wrote in message
mark wrote:
"F" news@nowhere wrote in message
On 27/06/2013 16:20 harryagain wrote:

http://www.standard.co.uk/panewsfeed...k-8675325.html

Harry-the-troll is at it again.

WTF has this got to do with DIY?

Nothing, but he prefixed it with OT. So I don't see a problem.

mark

And back to harrys post

"These two are among some of the most extreme anti-Muslim activists in the
world. They've nothing to contribute to life in this country. They're not
here to contribute to good community relations. They only wanted to come
here and help the EDL stir up more trouble. Britain doesn't need more hate
even just for a few days."

I am glad they were banned from entry to the UK.

--
Adam

I agree with Harry.
What colour skin does your MP have Adam?

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Mr Pounder wrote:
"ARW" wrote in message
mark wrote:
"F" news@nowhere wrote in message
On 27/06/2013 16:20 harryagain wrote:

http://www.standard.co.uk/panewsfeed...k-8675325.html

Harry-the-troll is at it again.

WTF has this got to do with DIY?

Nothing, but he prefixed it with OT. So I don't see a problem.

mark

And back to harrys post

"These two are among some of the most extreme anti-Muslim activists
in the world. They've nothing to contribute to life in this country.
They're not here to contribute to good community relations. They
only wanted to come here and help the EDL stir up more trouble.
Britain doesn't need more hate even just for a few days."

I am glad they were banned from entry to the UK.

--
Adam

I agree with Harry.

How nice.

What colour skin does your MP have Adam?

Does the colour of a persons skin bother you?

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 27 Jun 2013 16:20:43 +0100, "harryagain"
wrote:

http://www.standard.co.uk/panewsfeed...k-8675325.html

I hope Mr Collins is "absolutely delighted" with himself.
Another one of these ****s that would willingly sell his country down
the river.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

DIY trolling of course, ignore them they will get bored and start collecting
train numbers or something instead.

Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"F" news@nowhere wrote in message
On 27/06/2013 16:20 harryagain wrote:

http://www.standard.co.uk/panewsfeed...k-8675325.html

Harry-the-troll is at it again.

WTF has this got to do with DIY?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" wrote in message
Mr Pounder wrote:
"ARW" wrote in message
mark wrote:
[...]

Their scumbag religion should.
In ten years we'll end up like Syria.
Or Eygpt, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Tunisia etc.
Yet we have to let these ****ers into the countries and they can't be
deported.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"fred" wrote in message ...
In article , mark
writes

"F" news@nowhere wrote in message
On 27/06/2013 16:20 harryagain wrote:

http://www.standard.co.uk/panewsfeed...anned-from-uk-

8675325.html

Harry-the-troll is at it again.

WTF has this got to do with DIY?

Nothing, but he prefixed it with OT. So I don't see a problem.

If you think an OT or TOT tag is in any way an excuse for spreading poison
in any group then I think you have lost the plot.

It's the most important issue in this country.
No point in burying your head. It won't go away.
These religious nuts want to take us over.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In ten years we'll end up like Syria.
Or Eygpt, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Tunisia etc.
Yet we have to let these ****ers into the countries and they can't be
deported.

They do seem to be a bunch of bloodthirsty hotheads, and it's our fault
if we arm them, and our fault if we don't.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 27/06/2013 19:35, Mr Pounder wrote:
"ARW" wrote in message
mark wrote:
"F" news@nowhere wrote in message
On 27/06/2013 16:20 harryagain wrote:

http://www.standard.co.uk/panewsfeed...k-8675325.html

Harry-the-troll is at it again.

WTF has this got to do with DIY?

Nothing, but he prefixed it with OT. So I don't see a problem.

mark

And back to harrys post

"These two are among some of the most extreme anti-Muslim activists in the
world. They've nothing to contribute to life in this country. They're not
here to contribute to good community relations. They only wanted to come
here and help the EDL stir up more trouble. Britain doesn't need more hate
even just for a few days."

I am glad they were banned from entry to the UK.

--
Adam

I agree with Harry.
What colour skin does your MP have Adam?

Who cares?
Do they do a good job is the question you should ask.

We don't need to know what colour you are to not like you.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/06/2013 05:54, harryagain wrote:
"ARW" wrote in message
Mr Pounder wrote:
"ARW" wrote in message
mark wrote:
[...]

What does their colour have to do with their beliefs?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

eb.com...
"ARW" wrote in message
mark wrote:
[...]

"We"?
All are not sheeple.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

"ARW" wrote in message
mark wrote:
[...]

My last MP was Eric Illsley:-)

He was a greedy, white skinned fat ******* that got 12 months for fiddling
his expenses.

I have no idea who my current MP is or if they do a good job.

I know the MP is white and that I now live in a different consituency
without moving house.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Mr Pounder wrote:
"ARW" wrote in message
Mr Pounder wrote:
"ARW" wrote in message
mark wrote:
[...]

You would not like the woman I have been shagging in Sheffield. You would
however get on well with my Mother.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

"ARW" wrote in message
Mr Pounder wrote:
"ARW" wrote in message
mark wrote:
[...]

Anyone with darker skin than someone that has spent a weeks summer holiday
in Blackpool must be an Muslim racist.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2013-06-28, ARW wrote:

My last MP was Eric Illsley:-)

He was a greedy, white skinned fat ******* that got 12 months for fiddling
his expenses.

You were lucky. My MP is Nadine Dorries.

Our previous MP was forced to resign because of his activities with rent
boys. No idea who the current one is.

Other local MPs have massively fiddled their expenses, one of them tried to
claim "too ill to stand trial", another helped a corrupt businessman to
evade justice, yet another shagged a Russian spy and groped constituents
and another was found dead with a plastic bag over the head and an orange
up the arse.

--
€˘DarWin|
_/ _/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2013-06-28, ARW wrote:

My last MP was Eric Illsley:-)

He was a greedy, white skinned fat ******* that got 12 months for fiddling
his expenses.

You were lucky. My MP is Nadine Dorries.

Our previous MP was forced to resign because of his activities with rent
boys. No idea who the current one is.

Other local MPs have massively fiddled their expenses, one of them tried to
claim "too ill to stand trial", another helped a corrupt businessman to
evade justice, yet another shagged a Russian spy and groped constituents
and another was found dead with a plastic bag over the head and an orange
up the arse.

Still better than "Mad Nad".

Given my general lack of care for news and "celeb" gossip on TV I don't
know much about her. If she's worse than Oaten, Mates, Viggers, Moran,
Hancock and Milligan she's doing well.

I can see from one of the expense scandal sites that "mad nad" escaped
censure over inflated expenses by refusing to cooperate with the
investigation.

--
€˘DarWin|
_/ _/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 19:40:43 +0100, "ARW"
wrote:

Anyone with darker skin than someone that has spent a weeks summer holiday
in Blackpool must be an Muslim racist.

Bit early to be that drunk, surely?

OT Japan and Muslims harry Home Repair 3 April 13th 13 03:17 AM
Muslims and people of other faiths:Who won the bet? Saly Mohammed Home Repair 6 January 8th 13 07:25 PM