Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default OT We have to allow the muslims in though.

Mr Pounder wrote:
"ARW" wrote in message
mark wrote:
"F" news@nowhere wrote in message
On 27/06/2013 16:20 harryagain wrote:

http://www.standard.co.uk/panewsfeed...k-8675325.html

Harry-the-troll is at it again.

WTF has this got to do with DIY?

Nothing, but he prefixed it with OT. So I don't see a problem.

mark

And back to harrys post

"These two are among some of the most extreme anti-Muslim activists
in the world. They've nothing to contribute to life in this country.
They're not here to contribute to good community relations. They
only wanted to come here and help the EDL stir up more trouble.
Britain doesn't need more hate even just for a few days."

I am glad they were banned from entry to the UK.

--
Adam

I agree with Harry.

How nice.

What colour skin does your MP have Adam?

Does the colour of a persons skin bother you?

--
Adam