Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default How should I fix this waste pipe for daughter?

I have put 3 photos on flickr which show the problem:-
http://www.flickr.com/photos/1362986...7634118941737/

1. The dishwasher waste enters from the left at the lower T but
appears to have no trap(?)

2. There is a leaking split at the upper swept T which is solvent
welded. Probably caused by 3.

3. The washing machine waste has its own U-bend but is unsupported.

I could replace the sink trap with one with appliance hose connector
but would need then to somehow blank off the unused T (dunno how).

Looks like I would have to cut main waste pipe below the lower T and
start again...

Any other ideas gratefully acepted...

waste pipe Gary[_11_] UK diy 8 February 12th 11 09:40 AM
WC overflow going into a sink waste-pipe, soil pipe or shower cubicle? James B UK diy 14 May 19th 07 02:06 PM
waste pipe teshaf Home Repair 2 November 20th 06 05:51 PM
waste pipe into soil pipe? [email protected] UK diy 3 July 26th 05 11:13 AM
Joining Plastic Waste pipe to Lead pipe tinklemagoo UK diy 3 February 19th 04 05:34 AM