Posted to uk.d-i-y
Baz Baz is offline

Default Man Survives Saw In Stomach - Shocking Image

http://news.sky.com/story/1103590/ma...shocking-image

--
Best Regards
Baz

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/06/2013 12:14, Baz wrote:
http://news.sky.com/story/1103590/ma...shocking-image

Angle grinder?

--
David
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Baz Baz is offline

"Lobster" wrote in message
news
On 14/06/2013 12:14, Baz wrote:
http://news.sky.com/story/1103590/ma...shocking-image

Angle grinder?

--
David

My First Thought !!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Lobster" wrote in message
news
On 14/06/2013 12:14, Baz wrote:
http://news.sky.com/story/1103590/ma...shocking-image

Angle grinder?

Ouch!

That looks like my Bosch 9" angle grinder. Best to go private if you want a
stomach reduction op.

mark

Posted to uk.d-i-y
gb gb is offline

Looks like an angle grinder to me.

On 14/06/13 12:14, Baz wrote:
http://news.sky.com/story/1103590/ma...shocking-image

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/06/13 12:14, Baz wrote:
http://news.sky.com/story/1103590/ma...shocking-image

Bet he had indigestion, and will not be able to drink any liquid for
some time, it will just leak out!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/06/13 12:14, Baz wrote:
http://news.sky.com/story/1103590/ma...shocking-image

Yes with a saw blade in it.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/06/13 12:14, Baz wrote:
http://news.sky.com/story/1103590/ma...shocking-image

Yes with a saw blade in it.

Indeed it is - as shown in an alernative pic:
http://tinyurl.com/mbcco3c

"Mr Steinmedc told a local reporter that he'll never use a power tool
again. He said: 'Never again. That I swear and I stand by that. I will
not use them any more. I can see that it is dangerous.' "

Pillock...

--
David
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/06/13 12:14, Baz wrote:
http://news.sky.com/story/1103590/ma...shocking-image

Yes with a saw blade in it.

Indeed it is - as shown in an alernative pic:
http://tinyurl.com/mbcco3c

"Mr Steinmedc told a local reporter that he'll never use a power tool
again. He said: 'Never again. That I swear and I stand by that. I will
not use them any more. I can see that it is dangerous.' "

Pillock...

A real pillock would have explained how he is going to replace the saw
that the medics ruined...

If you are going to cut yourself like that, maybe a TCP tipped blade
would be better than TC.

All in all, what a _kerf_uffle.

--
Rod
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 14 Jun 2013 19:36:14 +0100, polygonum wrote:

All in all, what a _kerf_uffle.

Groan!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Baz wrote: