Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Limbaugh survives heart attack

"a36guy" wrote in message
Lets hope he can hang around long enough to get obama out of office.

Love him, or hate him, if you've ever BTDT, you have to have a little
empathy for the guy. Take it from someone who's BTDT more than once. If
you've BTDT, and still can't empathize, I pity you. If you haven't BTDT,
and just criticize, you'll have your own experience one of these days. Get
the biggest person you know to sit on your chest for an hour and get back to
us.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 1 Jan 2010 21:33:53 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

"a36guy" wrote in message
Lets hope he can hang around long enough to get obama out of office.

Love him, or hate him, if you've ever BTDT, you have to have a little
empathy for the guy. Take it from someone who's BTDT more than once. If
you've BTDT, and still can't empathize, I pity you. If you haven't BTDT,
and just criticize, you'll have your own experience one of these days. Get
the biggest person you know to sit on your chest for an hour and get back to
us.

Steve

Hear hear.

Gunner

"I am for doing good to the poor, but I differ in opinion of the
means. I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not
making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of
it. In my youth I travelled much, and I observed in different
countries, that the more public provisions were made for the
poor the less they provided for themselves, and of course became
poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the
more they did for themselves, and became richer." -- Benjamin
Franklin, /The Encouragement of Idleness/, 1766