Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Definitive toilet bowl limescale thread

That's cos instead of limestone and chalk, all you have is sand and
flies...

and poisonous spiders that live under the toilet seat

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/04/2013 21:35, Mr Pounder wrote:
"F" news@nowhere wrote in message

...and Fosters...

Which is ****.

But it is an effective lime-scale remover - and saves some poor soul
from having to drink it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"alan" wrote in message

That's cos instead of limestone and chalk, all you have is sand and
flies...

and poisonous spiders that live under the toilet seat

ARRRRRRRRG!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate spiders.
I hate cats.
I detest stupid Australians.
I am not a racist.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
bod bod is offline

On 07/04/2013 17:31, Mr Pounder wrote:
"alan" wrote in message

That's cos instead of limestone and chalk, all you have is sand and
flies...

and poisonous spiders that live under the toilet seat

ARRRRRRRRG!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate spiders.
I hate cats.
I detest stupid Australians.
I am not a racist.

Correction! You are.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"alan" wrote in message

That's cos instead of limestone and chalk, all you have is sand and
flies...

and poisonous spiders that live under the toilet seat

ARRRRRRRRG!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate spiders.
I hate cats.
I detest stupid Australians.
I am not a racist.

Correction! You are.

As well as an arachnophobe.

--
Ineptocracy

diminishing number of producers.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"bod" wrote in message
"alan" wrote in message

That's cos instead of limestone and chalk, all you have is sand and
flies...

and poisonous spiders that live under the toilet seat

ARRRRRRRRG!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate spiders.
I hate cats.
I detest stupid Australians.
I am not a racist.

Correction! You are.

I have been corrected.

Yup, you've admitted it in at least one group before.

I was being sardonic by saying that I am not a racist.
Thought you might have clicked.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
bod bod is offline

"alan" wrote in message

That's cos instead of limestone and chalk, all you have is sand and
flies...

and poisonous spiders that live under the toilet seat

ARRRRRRRRG!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate spiders.
I hate cats.
I detest stupid Australians.
I am not a racist.

Correction! You are.

I have been corrected.

Yup, you've admitted it in at least one group before.

I was being sardonic by saying that I am not a racist.
Thought you might have clicked.

I did, but others might not have. Detesting *the stupid Australians* is
not necessarily classed as racist. It could've been interpreted that you
are ok with sensible Aussies.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/04/2013 18:26, bod wrote:
I did, but others might not have. Detesting *the stupid Australians* is
not necessarily classed as racist. It could've been interpreted that you
are ok with sensible Aussies.

It's directly comparable to "stupid N... err.. I can't say that can I?
Not even in this context!

Andy
Posted to uk.d-i-y
bod bod is offline

On 09/04/2013 20:59, Andy Champ wrote:
On 09/04/2013 18:26, bod wrote:
I did, but others might not have. Detesting *the stupid Australians* is
not necessarily classed as racist. It could've been interpreted that you
are ok with sensible Aussies.

It's directly comparable to "stupid N... err.. I can't say that can I?
Not even in this context!

Andy

Er, the *N* word is not acceptable. Since when has the word *Australian*
been unacceptable?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Apr 3, 5:08*pm, "Mr Pounder" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Apr 3, 2:12 pm, "Mr Pounder" wrote:

"F Murtz" wrote in message

d.com...

harry wrote:
On Apr 3, 1:47 am, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:
On 03/04/13 01:20, F Murtz wrote:

Mentalguy2k8 wrote:
What is the single most effective (available and legal) solution to
getting rid of scale below the water line in a toilet bowl?

Blimey youse lot have problems,boilers header tanks,ch
problems,limescale,here in Australia we have none of that,I have not
seen a toilet with limescale in 70 years.
There may be an extremely small portion of aus with water probs like
yours.

That's cos instead of limestone and chalk, all you have is sand and
flies...

And snakes, spiders, termites and ants.

We don't complain about them,they are all here for a reason.
Some people are frightened unnecessarily about them but they rarely
cause
problems.

********.
I used to live in Adelaide and most Australians were **** scared of the
nasty horrible things.
BTW. Do Australian teachers still call 11 year old kids Spastics and
Mindas?

I spent three weeks camping in *Queensland.
Lotsa creepy crawlies there.

I spent 4 years in Adelaide. I once saw a sugar bowl full of ants. I think I
must have seen every horrible thing on the planet.

There are worse places. I spent two weeks in the Orinoco river Delta.
There was everything from anacondas, piranas, tarantulas, stingrays,
electric eels to crocodiles.

But the worst thing was the mosquitos.

We dumped a croc in someone's hammock while they were asleep for a
joke.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Apr 3, 9:06*pm, F news@nowhere wrote:
On 03/04/2013 01:47 The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 03/04/13 01:20, F Murtz wrote:
Mentalguy2k8 wrote:
What is the single most effective (available and legal) solution to
getting rid of scale below the water line in a toilet bowl?

Blimey youse lot have problems,boilers header tanks,ch
problems,limescale,here in Australia we have none of that,I have not
seen a toilet with limescale in 70 years.
There may be an extremely small portion of aus with water probs like
yours.

That's cos instead of limestone and chalk, all you have is sand and
flies...

...and Fosters...

Q:- Why is Australian beer called "XXXX" ?
A:- They can't spell beer.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"bod" wrote in message
On 07/04/2013 17:31, Mr Pounder wrote:
"alan" wrote in message
. ..

That's cos instead of limestone and chalk, all you have is sand and
flies...

and poisonous spiders that live under the toilet seat

ARRRRRRRRG!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate spiders.
I hate cats.
I detest stupid Australians.
I am not a racist.

Correction! *You are.

I have been corrected.

Yup, you've admitted it in at least one group before.

I was being sardonic by saying that I am not a racist.
Thought you might have clicked.

I did, but others might not have. Detesting *the stupid Australians* is
not necessarily classed as racist. It could've been interpreted that you
are ok with sensible Aussies.

Australians are not a race. They are descended from a Brit criminal
sub-class.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
,
harry writes
I think I
must have seen every horrible thing on the planet.

I raise you ****, ****, cum and menstrual blood thrown in my face, (& I
still didn't let go!).

--
Simon

12) The Second Rule of Expectations
An EXPECTATION is a Premeditated resentment.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
,
harry writes

Q:- Why is Australian beer called "XXXX" ?
A:- They can't spell beer.

Of course they can - it's just that they prefer to avoid using rude
words like "****"?
--
Ian