Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Daily Express and Bacon Sarnies

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/...mber-one-snack

I never thought that I would live long enough to read the truth in the Daily
Express.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 11 Mar 2013 18:44:59 +0000, ARW wrote:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/...-is-Britain-s-

number-one-snack

I never thought that I would live long enough to read the truth in the
Daily Express.

Thought it was the UK's number 1 killer - or was that only cheap bacon?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 11/03/2013 18:44, ARW wrote:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/...mber-one-snack

I never thought that I would live long enough to read the truth in the Daily
Express.

Brown sauce & white bread?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 11 Mar 2013 20:23:52 GMT David.WE.Roberts wrote :
I never thought that I would live long enough to read the truth in the
Daily Express.

Thought it was the UK's number 1 killer - or was that only cheap bacon?

Next week: "Bacon butties: the new wonder cure for altzheimers"

Melbourne, Australia www.greentram.com

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , The Medway Handyman
writes
On 11/03/2013 18:44, ARW wrote:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/...-is-Britain-s-

number-one-snack

I never thought that I would live long enough to read the truth in the Daily
Express.

Brown sauce & white bread?

Now you've started it:

Very lightly toasted brown bread allowed to cool before applying butter
or spread of choice.
Optional English mustard or horseradish on bottom slice.
3 slices thick cut bacon cooked to taste.
Chopped baby plum tomatoes sprinkled with dried oregano.
Baby gem lettuce cut across into rounds.
Add mayo to the top slice before closing.
Consume uncut.

--
fred
it's a ba-na-na . . . .

Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , Tony Bryer
escribió:

Next week: "Bacon butties: the new wonder cure for altzheimers"

Week after that: "Bacon butties cause house price crash"

--
(\_/)
(='.'=)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mar 11, 6:44*pm, "ARW" wrote:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/...tty-is-Britain...

I never thought that I would live long enough to read the truth in the Daily
Express.

--
Adam

Can't be true. There are too many packys around for that & they won't
eat it.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 11/03/2013 18:44, ARW wrote:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/...-is-Britain-s-

number-one-snack

I never thought that I would live long enough to read the truth in
the Daily
Express.

Brown sauce & white bread?

Now you've started it:

Very lightly toasted brown bread allowed to cool before applying butter
or spread of choice.
Optional English mustard or horseradish on bottom slice.
3 slices thick cut bacon cooked to taste.
Chopped baby plum tomatoes sprinkled with dried oregano.
Baby gem lettuce cut across into rounds.
Add mayo to the top slice before closing.
Consume uncut.

That's not a bacon butty, that's the abortion known in some circles as a
BLT.

Buttered fresh Chorleywood process white bread, as sold by Morrisons as
toasting bread, butter, mustard to taste and smoked bacon. Our local
butty van has it just right.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 11/03/2013 18:44, ARW wrote:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/...-is-Britain-s-

number-one-snack

I never thought that I would live long enough to read the truth in
the Daily
Express.

Brown sauce & white bread?

Now you've started it:

Very lightly toasted brown bread allowed to cool before applying butter
or spread of choice.
Optional English mustard or horseradish on bottom slice.
3 slices thick cut bacon cooked to taste.
Chopped baby plum tomatoes sprinkled with dried oregano.
Baby gem lettuce cut across into rounds.
Add mayo to the top slice before closing.
Consume uncut.

That's not a bacon butty, that's the abortion known in some circles as a
BLT.

Agreed. Agin nature, no good will come of it.

Buttered fresh Chorleywood process white bread, as sold by Morrisons as
toasting bread, butter, mustard to taste and smoked bacon. Our local
butty van has it just right.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, March 11, 2013 11:36:48 PM UTC, Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el artículo , Tony Bryer

escribió:

Next week: "Bacon butties: the new wonder cure for altzheimers"

Week after that: "Bacon butties cause house price crash"

The following week. "Horse DNA found in Bacon butties"

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , fred writes

Now you've started it:

Doesn't matter what's in it or how it's cooked, a bacon butty from a
distinctly unhygienic-looking roadside greasy spoon will always taste
miles better than anything you could come up with at home.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/03/2013 14:07, Mike Tomlinson wrote:
In , writes

Now you've started it:

Doesn't matter what's in it or how it's cooked, a bacon butty from a
distinctly unhygienic-looking roadside greasy spoon will always taste
miles better than anything you could come up with at home.

Amen to that! Botulism burgers and salmonella sandwiches.

Tciao for Now!

John.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mar 11, 8:23*pm, "David.WE.Roberts" wrote:
On Mon, 11 Mar 2013 18:44:59 +0000, ARW wrote:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/...-is-Britain-s-

number-one-snack

I never thought that I would live long enough to read the truth in the
Daily Express.

Thought it was the UK's number 1 killer - or was that only cheap bacon?

You can't buy a decent pork pie daan Saath.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mike Tomlinson writes:

In article , fred writes

Now you've started it:

Doesn't matter what's in it or how it's cooked, a bacon butty from a
distinctly unhygienic-looking roadside greasy spoon will always taste
miles better than anything you could come up with at home.

At least part of that is down to the taste of freedom.

Alex

--
Swish - Easy SFTP for Windows Explorer (http://www.swish-sftp.org)
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Tony Bryer wrote:
On 11 Mar 2013 20:23:52 GMT David.WE.Roberts wrote :
I never thought that I would live long enough to read the truth
in the Daily Express.

Thought it was the UK's number 1 killer - or was that only cheap
bacon?

Next week: "Bacon butties: the new wonder cure for altzheimers"

Followed by "Bacon sarnies killed Diana"

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

John Williamson wrote:
On 12/03/2013 14:07, Mike Tomlinson wrote:
In , writes

Now you've started it:

Doesn't matter what's in it or how it's cooked, a bacon butty from a
distinctly unhygienic-looking roadside greasy spoon will always
taste miles better than anything you could come up with at home.

Amen to that! Botulism burgers and salmonella sandwiches.

It's more scientific than that. The more unhygenic looking the roadside
greasy spoon the better the bacon sarnies. I have done the research.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 13/03/2013 09:18, Owain wrote:
On Mar 12, 7:26 pm, Alexander Lamaison wrote:
At least part of that is down to the taste of freedom.

The freedom the bacon enjoyed galloping around the New Forest ;-)

Owain

And the higher vitamin D levels in outdoor-bred pork...

--
Rod