Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Folding L Bracket?

This small screen has a folding L bracket.
http://www.kissmegoodbuys.com/eBay/P...V_System/PMM80
08_04.jpg
http://www.giatrakos.gr/PL8006-TV-FPV_Giatrakos_gr.jpg

I have a larger screen that i've taken from a laptop,
like this, but it has no folding L-bracket
http://www.insidemylaptop.com/images...top-display-01.
jpg

And I would like to make it stand.

Is there anywhere that I can buy a folding L bracket that would
somehow fit onto the back of it and keep it standing?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tod Jones wrote:
This small screen has a folding L bracket.
http://www.kissmegoodbuys.com/eBay/P...V_System/PMM80
08_04.jpg
http://www.giatrakos.gr/PL8006-TV-FPV_Giatrakos_gr.jpg

I have a larger screen that i've taken from a laptop,
like this, but it has no folding L-bracket
http://www.insidemylaptop.com/images...top-display-01.
jpg

And I would like to make it stand.

Is there anywhere that I can buy a folding L bracket that would
somehow fit onto the back of it and keep it standing?

Use the laptop hinges and some wood?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 20 January 2013 13:11:46 UTC, Tod Jones wrote:
This small screen has a folding L bracket.

http://www.kissmegoodbuys.com/eBay/P...V_System/PMM80

08_04.jpg

http://www.giatrakos.gr/PL8006-TV-FPV_Giatrakos_gr.jpg

I have a larger screen that i've taken from a laptop,

like this, but it has no folding L-bracket

http://www.insidemylaptop.com/images...top-display-01.

jpg

And I would like to make it stand.

Is there anywhere that I can buy a folding L bracket that would

somehow fit onto the back of it and keep it standing?

Book rest.
Or desk-standing photo frame.
Or small tee hinge (as on garden gates) used either sideways or with the long bit pointing downwards and a bit of string to limit its opening.

Chris
Posted to uk.d-i-y

http://www.kissmegoodbuys.com/eBay/P...CTV_System/PMM

http://www.insidemylaptop.com/images...ptop-display-0
1. jpg

And I would like to make it stand.

Is there anywhere that I can buy a folding L bracket that would
somehow fit onto the back of it and keep it standing?

Not an L bracket, but i've found this which does the job really well.

These folders for iphones and tablets, that come bundled with keyboards
for them. The holder holds the iphone or tablet nicely. And can hold my
Dell laptop screen.
http://brain.pan.e-merchant.com/0/0/...l_10977000.jpg

Is there a cheaper form of this kind of holder?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

http://www.kissmegoodbuys.com/eBay/P.../CCTV_System/P

http://www.insidemylaptop.com/images...laptop-display
-0 1. jpg

And I would like to make it stand.

Is there anywhere that I can buy a folding L bracket that would
somehow fit onto the back of it and keep it standing?

Not an L bracket, but i've found this which does the job really well.

These folders for iphones and tablets, that come bundled with
keyboards for them. The holder holds the iphone or tablet nicely. And
can hold my Dell laptop screen.
http://brain.pan.e-merchant.com/0/0/...l_10977000.jpg

Is there a cheaper form of this kind of holder?

ah I see. a book holder or plate stand seems closest..as suggested.

thanks

Shelf Bracket Merryterry UK diy 7 January 12th 13 11:22 PM
Sugatsune 388 Series Folding Bracket stasamation Woodworking 0 November 21st 07 01:05 PM
What kind of bracket is this? Greg Esres Home Repair 15 July 4th 07 08:06 AM
L-shaped bracket? Martin Pentreath UK diy 10 March 26th 07 12:51 PM
Handrail bracket Don Woodworking 2 March 12th 05 10:56 PM