Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Next episode of Fred & George

For those following the progress on the lifeboat restoration:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCb5gPh4EGw

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 10 Dec 2012 12:08:57 +0000, John Rumm
wrote:

For those following the progress on the lifeboat restoration:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCb5gPh4EGw

Thanks.

Not that keen on what looks suspiciously like domestic plumbing solder elbows
being used on the cooling system!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

For those following the progress on the lifeboat restoration:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCb5gPh4EGw

Thanks.

Not that keen on what looks suspiciously like domestic plumbing solder elbows
being used on the cooling system!

I did wonder about that... then again I suppose if its all water cooled,
then they ought to do the job.

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

For those following the progress on the lifeboat restoration:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCb5gPh4EGw

Thanks.

Not that keen on what looks suspiciously like domestic plumbing solder
elbows
being used on the cooling system!

I did wonder about that... then again I suppose if its all water cooled,
then they ought to do the job.

They look silver soldered to me.

Latest fred and george is online John Rumm UK diy 1 October 5th 12 08:21 PM
Next episode of the George Elmy lifeboat restoration is up on Youtube John Rumm UK diy 0 July 2nd 12 05:09 PM
Episode 9 is out... John Rumm UK diy 7 May 22nd 12 09:17 PM
Up to episode 8 now... John Rumm UK diy 5 April 30th 12 08:36 AM
Fred Thompson Loves Macaca-head George Allen Martin H. Eastburn Metalworking 0 July 31st 07 04:08 AM