Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Fred Thompson Loves Macaca-head George Allen

Seems to me you don't know the difference between a wall that
traps those wanting freedom and a wall that holds back a flood
of those grabbing our son and daughter and ourselves jobs from
all sorts of low and medium income jobs.

Martin
Martin H. Eastburn
TSRA, Life; NRA LOH & Endowment Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot's Medal.
http://lufkinced.com/

Olin wrote:
"Clave" wrote in message
news:S82dnXsre4rRxzDbnZ2dnUVZ_quhnZ2d@cablespeedwa .com...
"Olin" wrote in message
. ..
"Gerry" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jul 29, 2:25 pm, AmericansforEqualJustice
wrote:
We don't need another republican president with questionable taste in
friends. In this video, Fred Thompson proclaims his love of racially
insensitive gaffemeister George Allen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzOx1vABK4Q
Sounds like an excellent reason to vote for the man to me

Now, there's a sign of the times.

Not sure what you mean -- pandering to the ignorant racist ****bag
demographic is an established Republican tradition -- remember when Reagan
started his campaign in Philadelphia, MS?

Jim

What else would it mean when a cretin opines that Freddy boy liking a racist
is a good reason to vote for them?

The "times" include the fact that the Klan is now openly recruiting again,
and in some areas, signing new members. We've also got folks who don't mind
questioning the citizenship of everybody with a decent suntan without regard
for anything resembling due process, and we've got a federal government that
defends its actions in deporting a mentally retarded Hispanic US CITIZEN out
in California.

We're gonna build a fence a little more than twenty years after Reagan told
Gorby, "Tear down that wall," and we're gonna do it by taking the land under
eminent domain AND depriving agricultural interests in the US of access to
the waters of the Rio Grande.

Fred was already NOT on my list, for any number of reasons, and the fact
that he's apparently a fan of George Allen is simply one more reason.

I'd say calling the statement a sign of the times is an understatment.