Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Junior Member

Default Central heating problem

Hello I hope somebody can help. Our oil fired central heating isn't working properly. Boiler fires up and runs briefly but seems to be in good working order (serviced in March and has been run all summer on hot water only) DH has changed the limit stat and water stat on the boiler and also changed the pump but we are only getting some heat upstairs. Could there be an electrical fault in as much as the pump is not starting? We used to hear the pump start to pump the water around the system but now there is no noise. Room stat maybe although that still 'clicks'? Control panel which is on the boiler (7 years old)

Last edited by Linda BArber : December 9th 12 at 01:21 AM Reason: notifications required

Help with Central Heating problem [email protected] UK diy 3 February 11th 07 01:02 PM
Central heating Problem drums UK diy 1 March 7th 06 11:31 AM
Central heating problem [email protected] UK diy 8 October 3rd 05 04:32 PM
Central Heating problem minihelp UK diy 0 June 4th 05 02:53 PM
Central Heating Problem Duncan Lally UK diy 2 February 22nd 04 09:22 PM