Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 100 amp isolator

Two recent threads about moving a CU mentioned that an additional 100
Amp DP isolator was fitted after the meter. When is this necessary?

As my installation doesn't have one I will need to break the seal and
pull the cutout when I eventually swap my CU for a 17th edition one.

Meter is in cupboard outside, and about two meters of tails though the
porch wall to the CU.
Supply is TN-S (I think).

--
Graham.
%Profound_observation%

Mains isolator ac1951[_2_] UK diy 12 April 27th 12 12:08 AM
Cut-out and Isolator ac1951[_2_] UK diy 4 June 15th 08 09:13 PM
Cut-Out and Isolator ac1951[_2_] UK diy 0 May 21st 08 03:40 PM
Bathroom fan isolator Lobster UK diy 1 August 9th 05 03:46 AM
100A isolator? Bob Eager UK diy 7 November 3rd 03 09:25 PM