Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Car Insurance

It's that time of year again and both car insurances are up for renewal.

Notices have come through, wander off to some cute furry animal website
to get a feel for the "going rate" and find that for one car I can get
cover for about £150 less and the other about £100 less, both from
Admiral. Not checked the fine details of cover but the major things are
all there/same and having two cars may get further discount...

So are Admiral a sensible company to deal with or would a barge pole be
more use? At least it's a name I recognise as being in the insurance
business for a while, unlike most of the companies in the list that Sergi
gave me.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.co.uk...
It's that time of year again and both car insurances are up for renewal.

Notices have come through, wander off to some cute furry animal website
to get a feel for the "going rate" and find that for one car I can get
cover for about £150 less and the other about £100 less, both from
Admiral. Not checked the fine details of cover but the major things are
all there/same and having two cars may get further discount...

So are Admiral a sensible company to deal with or would a barge pole be
more use? At least it's a name I recognise as being in the insurance
business for a while, unlike most of the companies in the list that Sergi
gave me.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Try at least one other comparison site. I did and saved a tenner with the
same company - RAC. No big deal but interesting.
I once read that Admiral own most of the insurance outfits.

Sergi reneged on my free toy two years ago. I was cheated and will never
forget it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 6 Nov 2012 13:23:17 -0000, Mr Pounder wrote:

Try at least one other comparison site. I did and saved a tenner with
the same company - RAC. No big deal but interesting.

Not fussed about the odd tenner but 250 quid over the two cars is a very
different matter.

I once read that Admiral own most of the insurance outfits.

I might have a little dig...

Sergi reneged on my free toy two years ago. I was cheated and will
never forget it.

Also not that fussed about the free toy, kids are getting a bit old for
cuddly toys these days. B-) About to call Admiral as they can't quote
me online for two cars on the "multicar" policy as they want more details
about the business use. Little bells ringing to signify price hiking
because I'm not a wage slave on SDP + Commute.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.co.uk...
On Tue, 6 Nov 2012 13:23:17 -0000, Mr Pounder wrote:

Try at least one other comparison site. I did and saved a tenner with
the same company - RAC. No big deal but interesting.

Not fussed about the odd tenner but 250 quid over the two cars is a very
different matter.

I once read that Admiral own most of the insurance outfits.

I might have a little dig...

I read it somewhere. Good luck in finding it - THEY don't want us to know.

Sergi reneged on my free toy two years ago. I was cheated and will
never forget it.

Also not that fussed about the free toy, kids are getting a bit old for
cuddly toys these days. B-) About to call Admiral as they can't quote
me online for two cars on the "multicar" policy as they want more details
about the business use. Little bells ringing to signify price hiking
because I'm not a wage slave on SDP + Commute.

The toy was for me.
I likes that sort of thing :-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Nov 6, 1:13*pm, "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:
It's that time of year again and both car insurances are up for renewal.

Notices have come through, wander off to some cute furry animal website
to get a feel for the "going rate" and find that for one car I can get
cover for about £150 less and the other about £100 less, both from
Admiral. Not checked the fine details of cover but the major things are
all there/same and having two cars may get further discount...

So are Admiral a sensible company to deal with or would a barge pole be
more use? At least it's a name I recognise as being in the insurance
business for a while, unlike most of the companies in the list that Sergi
gave me.

I was with Admiral until a week ago. I have had to claim twice (one at
fault and one no-fault). Both times it was mostly hasle free. For the
no-fault claim i let their tame claims managemnet company han=dle
everything, I had exactly zero calls from "ambulance chasers" so they
seem to keep a grip on their company data, unlike some other brokers.
Repairs were done locally by a firm whose staff were pleasant and
courteous to deal with. The only slight issue was the other party's
insurance company refusing to cover the (perfectly reasonable)
replacement car contract hire costs. They caved in when it was
threatened to go to court.

They were also surprisingly good value when I added 17 year old
learners to the policy.

This time, however, the renewal for the multi-car policy was
considerably bettered by two independent ones through the little furry
ones website. We now have two separate policies one in my name and one
in SWMBOs. What was surprising this time was the low cost of SWMBOs
cover given she has zero no claims years in her own right.

MBQ

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Nov 6, 1:43*pm, "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:
On Tue, 6 Nov 2012 13:23:17 -0000, Mr Pounder wrote:
Try at least one other comparison site. I did and saved a tenner with
the same company - RAC. No big deal but interesting.

Not fussed about the odd tenner but 250 quid over the two cars is a very
different matter.

I once read that Admiral own most of the insurance outfits.

I might have a little dig...

Sergi reneged on my free toy two years ago. I was cheated and will
never forget it.

Also not that fussed about the free toy, kids are getting a bit old for
cuddly toys these days. *B-) *About to call Admiral as they can't quote
me online for two cars on the "multicar" policy as they want more details
about the business use. Little bells ringing to signify price hiking
because I'm not a wage slave on SDP + Commute.

My employer requires me to have busines use to cover drives to the
airport, etc., when on busines. I think it's more of an arse covering
exercise. It added exactly zero cost to the policy.

MBQ

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Nov 6, 2:04*pm, "Mr Pounder" wrote:
"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message

ll.co.uk...

On Tue, 6 Nov 2012 13:23:17 -0000, Mr Pounder wrote:

Try at least one other comparison site. I did and saved a tenner with
the same company - RAC. No big deal but interesting.

Not fussed about the odd tenner but 250 quid over the two cars is a very
different matter.

I once read that Admiral own most of the insurance outfits.

I might have a little dig...

I read it somewhere. Good luck in finding it - THEY don't want us to know..

Oh FFS, it's hardly hidden, just look at the banner at the top of
their group homepage http://www.admiralgroup.co.uk/

Some people are too quick to spot a conspiracy.

Other insurers are part of a different group, Churchill and Direct
Line for instance, IIRC.

MBQ
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Man at B&Q" wrote in message
On Nov 6, 2:04 pm, "Mr Pounder" wrote:
"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message

ll.co.uk...

On Tue, 6 Nov 2012 13:23:17 -0000, Mr Pounder wrote:

Try at least one other comparison site. I did and saved a tenner with
the same company - RAC. No big deal but interesting.

Not fussed about the odd tenner but 250 quid over the two cars is a very
different matter.

I once read that Admiral own most of the insurance outfits.

I might have a little dig...

I read it somewhere. Good luck in finding it - THEY don't want us to know.

Oh FFS, it's hardly hidden, just look at the banner at the top of
their group homepage http://www.admiralgroup.co.uk/

Some people are too quick to spot a conspiracy.

Other insurers are part of a different group, Churchill and Direct
Line for instance, IIRC.

MBQ

http://www.adrianflux.co.uk/blog/200...r-insurer.html

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 6 Nov 2012 14:04:19 -0000, Mr Pounder wrote:

I once read that Admiral own most of the insurance outfits.

I might have a little dig...

I read it somewhere. Good luck in finding it - THEY don't want us to
know.

Range 'em and the first thing the machine said was they are EUI Ltd based
in Cardiff. Something to start digging with...

The toy was for me.
I likes that sort of thing :-)

I really don't get insurance pricing. I now have quotes, as combined
totals for the two cars, of:

Aviva Renewal: £770.00
(£730 if I renew online but plus summat for CC)

Furry Site: £544.84 with Admiral
(after updating cover/driver details was £509.86)
(possibly two free toys!)

Admiral: £642.92 on the phone direct, multicar.

Crazy...

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Man at B&Q" wrote:

My employer

The Jobcentre is not an "employer" in your case.

--
€¢DarWin|
_/ _/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

[...]

I have always wanted a free meercat toy.
Ahem ....................

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Nov 6, 2:58*pm, "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:
On Tue, 6 Nov 2012 14:04:19 -0000, Mr Pounder wrote:
I once read that Admiral own most of the insurance outfits.

I might have a little dig...

I read it somewhere. Good luck in finding it - THEY don't want us to
know.

Range 'em and the first thing the machine said was they are EUI Ltd based
in Cardiff. Something to start digging with...

The toy was for me.
I likes that sort of thing :-)

I really don't get insurance pricing. I now have quotes, as combined
totals for the two cars, of:

Aviva Renewal: *£770.00
* * * * * * * * (£730 if I renew online but plus summat for CC)

Furry Site: * * £544.84 with Admiral
* * * * * * * * (after updating cover/driver details was £509.86)
* * * * * * * * (possibly two free toys!)

Admiral: * * * *£642.92 on the phone direct, multicar.

Was the furry site quote multicar? If so ring Admiral with the
reference number and they will explain the difference, at least that
was my experience.

MBQ
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Nov 6, 3:18*pm, Steve Firth wrote:
"Man at B&Q" wrote:

My employer

The Jobcentre is not an "employer" in your case.

You're the one who would know about that. What's up? Can't you cope
when people point out that you were wrong?

MBQ
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Man at B&Q" wrote:

My employer

The Jobcentre is not an "employer" in your case.

You're the one who would know about that. What's up? Can't you cope
when people point out that you were wrong?

I'm laughing at the 'tard. You didn't "point out that I was wrong" you told
a bunch of pork pies. Clearly you can't tell the difference.

--
€¢DarWin|
_/ _/
Posted to uk.d-i-y
djc djc is offline

On 06/11/12 13:08, Dave Liquorice wrote:
It's that time of year again and both car insurances are up for renewal.

Notices have come through, wander off to some cute furry animal website
to get a feel for the "going rate" and find that for one car I can get
cover for about £150 less and the other about £100 less, both from
Admiral. Not checked the fine details of cover but the major things are
all there/same and having two cars may get further discount...

So are Admiral a sensible company to deal with or would a barge pole be
more use? At least it's a name I recognise as being in the insurance
business for a while, unlike most of the companies in the list that Sergi
gave me.

Most of the names will be branding of the same few companies. And most
of those companies will be brokers rather than insurers. Sometimes
reading the small print it is possible to see the differences that might
explain why one brand is priced differently from another brand from the
same company etc. At other times it is baffling.

Admiral really are the bottom end of the market, so long as you never
need to claim or contact them to make any changes it will be cheap.

--
djc

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Man at B&Q" wrote:

My employer

The Jobcentre is not an "employer" in your case.

You're the one who would know about that. What's up? Can't you cope
when people point out that you were wrong?

I'm laughing at the 'tard. You didn't "point out that I was wrong" you told
a bunch of pork pies. Clearly you can't tell the difference.

LOL! I seem to have gained a web stalker, following me from thread to
thrtead.

I would be interested in you providing proof that I lied.

MBQ
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 6 Nov 2012 07:31:18 -0800 (PST), Man at B&Q wrote:

Was the furry site quote multicar? If so ring Admiral with the
reference number and they will explain the difference, at least that
was my experience.

Nope two seperate quotes, the sum of which is, more or less, £100 lower
than the supposedly cheaper multicar option quoted directly...

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Man at B&Q" wrote:

My employer

The Jobcentre is not an "employer" in your case.

You're the one who would know about that. What's up? Can't you cope
when people point out that you were wrong?

I'm laughing at the 'tard. You didn't "point out that I was wrong" you told
a bunch of pork pies. Clearly you can't tell the difference.

LOL! I seem to have gained a web stalker, following me from thread to
thrtead.

slowly for the tard

This isn't "the web".
You are posting to a public forum.
I replied to a question that you asked.
That does not qualify as "stalking"

Perhaps it's just the wonderland world you live in where words have
different meanings?

I would be interested in you providing proof that I lied.

The part where you claimed that you are bring "stalked"?

When you claimed that iOS devices need expensive leads to work?

When you claimed that there was no text on a web page even after being
given the proof?

Where do you want to start?

--
€¢DarWin|
_/ _/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Man at B&Q" wrote:

My employer

The Jobcentre is not an "employer" in your case.

You're the one who would know about that. What's up? Can't you cope
when people point out that you were wrong?

I'm laughing at the 'tard. You didn't "point out that I was wrong" you told
a bunch of pork pies. Clearly you can't tell the difference.

LOL! I seem to have gained a web stalker, following me from thread to
thrtead.

slowly for the tard

This isn't "the web".
You are posting to a public forum.
I replied to a question that you asked.

You replied to a statement I made. You reply had f**K all to do with
the subject of the thread.

That does not qualify as "stalking"

Perhaps it's just the wonderland world you live in where words have
different meanings?

I would be interested in you providing proof that I lied.

The part where you claimed that you are bring "stalked"?

When you claimed that iOS devices need expensive leads to work?

I didn't make any such claim.

When you claimed that there was no text on a web page even after being
given the proof?

You made an assertion. The text wasn't there. You didn't provide any
proof.

Where do you want to start?

Wherever you like.

MBQ
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Women statistically have fewer accidents than men.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

wrote:

[...]

Not true if you consider a like for like basis. ie there are more male
drivers than female drivers and males drive more miles pa than the females.

The real reason men pay more for car insurance is because they cause the
most expensive accidents ie they write cars off and not just scrape
gateposts.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/11/2012 13:08, Dave Liquorice wrote:

So are Admiral a sensible company to deal with or would a barge pole be
more use?

Admiral were OK for us one year: I tend to change every year depending
on quotes.

Whatever you do, stay away from RSA:
http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/....php?t=2937142 It took a
lot of effort to extract myself from their incompetent clutches.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
, Man
at B&Q writes
On Nov 6, 7:26*pm, DerekG
wrote:
On Tue, 6 Nov 2012 15:27:41 -0000, "Mr Pounder"

wrote:

I really don't get insurance pricing. I now have quotes, as combined
totals for the two cars, of:

Aviva Renewal: £770.00
(£730 if I renew online but plus summat for CC)

Aviva also trade as "Quote me happy" on an online only basis for a big
price reduction.

Expect a Right Royal Kafkaesque run - around scanning NCD letters and

I've *never* been asked for proof of no claims. The latest policy just
says I must hang on to the old renewal notice in case they decide to
ask for it, presumably in the event of a claim.

The insurance companies all have such details available on a common
database

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message o.uk, Dave
Liquorice writes
On Tue, 6 Nov 2012 11:39:56 -0800 (PST), Man at B&Q wrote:

Expect a Right Royal Kafkaesque run - around scanning NCD letters and

I've *never* been asked for proof of no claims.

Niether have I, as for NCD letters or information about any NCD applied
I've not seen that for years, like 20+ years...

I guess these days as all the insurers share data provided you are close
enough and own up to any claims or driving offences they don't really
care. In fact as they don't tell you how much the NCD is worth I doubt
it's the massive percentage that it used to be. And of course you can now
"protect" it for £25/year which devalues it.

Which is a scam in itself

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 6 Nov 2012 23:28:26 +0000, geoff wrote:

In message
, Man
at B&Q writes

wrote:

I really don't get insurance pricing. I now have quotes, as combined
totals for the two cars, of:

Aviva Renewal: £770.00
(£730 if I renew online but plus summat for CC)

Aviva also trade as "Quote me happy" on an online only basis for a big
price reduction.

Expect a Right Royal Kafkaesque run - around scanning NCD letters and

I've *never* been asked for proof of no claims. The latest policy just
says I must hang on to the old renewal notice in case they decide to
ask for it, presumably in the event of a claim.

The insurance companies all have such details available on a common
database

Yes. And as they already know the answers to all the questions they
ask you, then why do they bother?

My proposal form came back with a windscreen claim (that I had
forgotten) already filled in.
--
(\__/) M.
(")_(") is he still wrong?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 06 Nov 2012 16:23:21 +0000, djc wrote:

[...]

Indeed. They are near the bottom of the customer satisfaction
surveys. I've not used them but I do tend to avoid the "direct" type
and instead use a broker.

And you're never too old for a cuddly toy ;-)
--
(\__/) M.
(")_(") is he still wrong?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 07 Nov 2012 09:55:48 +0000, Mark wrote:

The insurance companies all have such details available on a common
database

Yes. And as they already know the answers to all the questions they
ask you, then why do they bother?

My proposal form came back with a windscreen claim (that I had
forgotten) already filled in.

I had something similar yesterday filled in the my details got a quote.
Went back to it a bit later checked details and my last claim had
appeared. I hadn't put it in orginally as the question was "in the last 3
years" and this was four years ago...

Curiously they wanted to know about driving offences up to 5 years back,
which is a bit mean IMHO as most are legally "spent" ater 4 years.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 07 Nov 2012 10:20:08 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:

On Wed, 07 Nov 2012 09:55:48 +0000, Mark wrote:

The insurance companies all have such details available on a common
database

Yes. And as they already know the answers to all the questions they
ask you, then why do they bother?

My proposal form came back with a windscreen claim (that I had
forgotten) already filled in.

I had something similar yesterday filled in the my details got a quote.
Went back to it a bit later checked details and my last claim had
appeared. I hadn't put it in orginally as the question was "in the last 3
years" and this was four years ago...

Curiously they wanted to know about driving offences up to 5 years back,
which is a bit mean IMHO as most are legally "spent" ater 4 years.

IIRC some ask for all claims up to 5 years ago.
--
(\__/) M.
(")_(") is he still wrong?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

I really don't get insurance pricing. I now have quotes, as combined
totals for the two cars, of:

Aviva Renewal: £770.00
(£730 if I renew online but plus summat for CC)

Aviva also trade as "Quote me happy" on an online only basis for a big
price reduction.

Expect a Right Royal Kafkaesque run - around scanning NCD letters and

I've *never* been asked for proof of no claims. The latest policy just
says I must hang on to the old renewal notice in case they decide to
ask for it, presumably in the event of a claim.

The insurance companies all have such details available on a common
database

Yes. And as they already know the answers to all the questions they
ask you, then why do they bother?

To see if you're telling the truth.

i.e. A waste of time.
--
(\__/) M.
(")_(") is he still wrong?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article o.uk, Dave
Liquorice scribeth thus
It's that time of year again and both car insurances are up for renewal.

Notices have come through, wander off to some cute furry animal website
to get a feel for the "going rate" and find that for one car I can get
cover for about £150 less and the other about £100 less, both from
Admiral. Not checked the fine details of cover but the major things are
all there/same and having two cars may get further discount...

So are Admiral a sensible company to deal with or would a barge pole be
more use? At least it's a name I recognise as being in the insurance
business for a while, unlike most of the companies in the list that Sergi
gave me.

--
Cheers
Dave.

We use 4 Counties insurance brokers at St Ives in Cambs and over time
they've usually found us better deals then what we've seen online!..

Most years they recommend an alternative insurer company.

Could just give them a call to see...

http://www.4counties.co.uk/
--
Tony Sayer

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Man at B&Q" wrote:

My employer

The Jobcentre is not an "employer" in your case.

You're the one who would know about that. What's up? Can't you cope
when people point out that you were wrong?

I'm laughing at the 'tard. You didn't "point out that I was wrong" you told
a bunch of pork pies. Clearly you can't tell the difference.

LOL! I seem to have gained a web stalker, following me from thread to
thrtead.

slowly for the tard

This isn't "the web".
You are posting to a public forum.
I replied to a question that you asked.

You replied to a statement I made. You reply had f**K all to do with
the subject of the thread.

You make a post to a public forum and anyone may reply to your posts. You
are inviting responses by posting here, if you don't like it, you know what
you can do.

That does not qualify as "stalking"

Perhaps it's just the wonderland world you live in where words have
different meanings?

I would be interested in you providing proof that I lied.

The part where you claimed that you are bring "stalked"?

tumbleweed

When you claimed that iOS devices need expensive leads to work?

I didn't make any such claim.

Oh yes you did.

When you claimed that there was no text on a web page even after being
given the proof?

You made an assertion. The text wasn't there. You didn't provide any
proof.

I provided what proof is possible here by copying and pasting the text in
question. So that's another lie from you.

Where do you want to start?

Wherever you like.

Let's start with you telling the truth for a refreshing change.

--
€¢DarWin|
_/ _/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Nov 6, 7:58*pm, "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:
On Tue, 6 Nov 2012 11:39:56 -0800 (PST), Man at B&Q wrote:
Expect a Right Royal Kafkaesque run - around scanning NCD letters and

I've *never* been asked for proof of no claims.

Niether have I, as for NCD letters or information about any NCD applied
I've not seen that for years, like 20+ years...

With Admiral it's stated on the renewal document. Nineteen years in my
case, my two claims were "protected". Another plus for Admiral was
that they didn't hike the premiums after I had claimed.

MBQ
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/11/2012 19:02, ARW wrote:
harry wrote:

Women statistically have fewer accidents than men.

Is that actually true anyway? Or is it just the case that women make
fewer driving claims than men?

The real reason men pay more for car insurance is because they cause the
most expensive accidents ie they write cars off and not just scrape
gateposts.

....indeed - see above - 'small accidents' are much less likely to be
claimed for than major prangs

IIRC I've made three insurance claims since I started driving 30+ years
ago (not surprisingly, heavily biased towards the start of that
period)... SWMBO loves to do that passenger-seat driving thing with me
and bang on about how she's 'never ever had an accident' when slagging
off my driving, conveniently ignoring the incalculable number of trips
we've made to the local body shop for 'cash' repairs

David

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Man at B&Q" wrote:

[...]

Indeed. The point I was making ia that you were not replying to a
question.

That does not qualify as "stalking"

Perhaps it's just the wonderland world you live in where words have
different meanings?

I would be interested in you providing proof that I lied.

The part where you claimed that you are bring "stalked"?

tumbleweed

When you claimed that iOS devices need expensive leads to work?

I didn't make any such claim.

Oh yes you did.

Nope. I suspect what you are referring to was "No, you have to pay the
apple tax fo the adapter." I never made any claim about them being
expensive.

When you claimed that there was no text on a web page even after being
given the proof?

You made an assertion. The text wasn't there. You didn't provide any
proof.

I provided what proof is possible here by copying and pasting the text in
question. So that's another lie from you.

The text stil isn't there. Others have confirmed that.

Where do you want to start?

Wherever you like.

Let's start with you telling the truth for a refreshing change.

After you.

MBQ
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Wed, 07 Nov 2012 09:55:48 +0000, Mark wrote:

The insurance companies all have such details available on a
common database

Yes. And as they already know the answers to all the questions they
ask you, then why do they bother?

My proposal form came back with a windscreen claim (that I had
forgotten) already filled in.

I had something similar yesterday filled in the my details got a
quote. Went back to it a bit later checked details and my last claim
had appeared. I hadn't put it in orginally as the question was "in
the last 3 years" and this was four years ago...

Curiously they wanted to know about driving offences up to 5 years
back, which is a bit mean IMHO as most are legally "spent" ater 4
years.

That reminds me. I suppose I should let the insurance co. know that I have
had a ticket since I last renewed my policy.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Man at B&Q" wrote:

[...]

Another lie. The post that you complained about was a reply to the question
you asked.

It's still there above, "What's up? Can't you cope when people point out
that you were wrong?"

You really do have problems don't you sonny? You can't even remember what
you wrote or when.

That does not qualify as "stalking"

Perhaps it's just the wonderland world you live in where words have
different meanings?

I would be interested in you providing proof that I lied.

The part where you claimed that you are bring "stalked"?

tumbleweed

When you claimed that iOS devices need expensive leads to work?

I didn't make any such claim.

Oh yes you did.

Nope. I suspect what you are referring to was "No, you have to pay the
apple tax fo the adapter." I never made any claim about them being
expensive.

yawn Weasel all you like...

When you claimed that there was no text on a web page even after being
given the proof?

You made an assertion. The text wasn't there. You didn't provide any
proof.

I provided what proof is possible here by copying and pasting the text in
question. So that's another lie from you.

The text stil isn't there. Others have confirmed that.

Remarkable that I managed to copy and paste it then isn't it? Even more
remarkable that you pontificated that the reason that I see it and you
don't is because I use Apple software.

Your usual problem remembering what you wrote, or indeed differentiating
arse and elbow.

Where do you want to start?

Wherever you like.

Let's start with you telling the truth for a refreshing change.

After you.

Naturally it will be, I have told the truth and you have lied through your
teeth.

--
€¢DarWin|
_/ _/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Nov 7, 8:49*pm, "ARW" wrote:
Dave Liquorice wrote:
[...]

You should. I waited until I received my renewal notice. They didn't
seem too bothered, but I had to pay extra for the current year and
then the renewal premium was recalculated.

MBQ

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Man at B&Q" wrote:

[...]

Your misunderstanding. I was referring to your first "contribution" to
this thread, which was not an answer to a question.

It's still there above, "What's up? Can't you cope when people point out
that you were wrong?"

Indeed it is. Plain to see.

You really do have problems don't you sonny? You can't even remember what
you wrote or when.

I think it's you who has the problem. This was a civil discusion about
car insurance until you came along. Who do you think you aere kidding,
other than yourself?

That does not qualify as "stalking"

Perhaps it's just the wonderland world you live in where words have
different meanings?

I would be interested in you providing proof that I lied.

The part where you claimed that you are bring "stalked"?

That was not a lie. It's you who seems to have trouble with the
meaning of words.

tumbleweed

When you claimed that iOS devices need expensive leads to work?

I didn't make any such claim.

Oh yes you did.

Nope. I suspect what you are referring to was "No, you have to pay the
apple tax fo the adapter." I never made any claim about them being
expensive.

yawn Weasel all you like...

Get some sleep and you may begin to see things more clearly.

MBQ
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Man at B&Q" wrote:
[snip]

Indeed. The point I was making ia that you were not replying to a
question.

Another lie. The post that you complained about was a reply to the question
you asked.

Your misunderstanding. I was referring to your first "contribution" to
this thread, which was not an answer to a question

In which case it's your failure for not making your point in the correct
place - in response to my first post - or not mentioning the fact that you
were attempting to rake up and rewire history.

But io course as ever with you it's all post-hoc justification and
wriggling.

[snip more flanneling]

--
€¢DarWin|
_/ _/
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Man at B&Q wrote:
On Nov 7, 8:49 pm, "ARW" wrote:
Dave Liquorice wrote:
[...]

This one should be fun then as it actually affects the policy previous to
the current policy.

Mind you, it's only 3 points so it should not make much difference.

--
Adam