Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Sky HD+ extra channels recording?

Can I record additional channels under Sky HD+?
I mean channels that do not appear on the Sky listing
but which I have added by giving the frequency, etc.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 02/11/2012 12:28, Timothy Murphy wrote:

Can I record additional channels under Sky HD+?
I mean channels that do not appear on the Sky listing
but which I have added by giving the frequency, etc.

You can record programs not in the EPG (eg radio) via the manual record
menu. But that needs a channel number, which extra channels don't have,
so I doubt it's possible.

--
Reentrant
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Reentrant" wrote in message
On 02/11/2012 12:28, Timothy Murphy wrote:

Can I record additional channels under Sky HD+?
I mean channels that do not appear on the Sky listing
but which I have added by giving the frequency, etc.

You can record programs not in the EPG (eg radio) via the manual record
menu. But that needs a channel number, which extra channels don't have, so
I doubt it's possible.

Can you record it by pressing the record button when the information bar is
up while the programme is on?

The only other option for overnight timer recordings is if you have an
external DVR, set it to record at the correct time and leave the Sky box on,
on the required channel. And don't forget to turn off the auto-standby