Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Viton O-rings

Anyone know of a stockist of Viton O-rings who would be willing to
send a handful to Ireland yet won't rip me off for what is letter
postage?
I need four (five for luck) of 41mm x 2.5mm, but must be Viton, not
nitrile.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
Anyone know of a stockist of Viton O-rings who would be willing to
send a handful to Ireland yet won't rip me off for what is letter
postage?
I need four (five for luck) of 41mm x 2.5mm, but must be Viton, not
nitrile.

Most bearing suppliers will stock or can easily get these. You might be
better off contacting a local bearing factor in Ireland.
Ebay has a number of viton O ring suppliers with free post but you would
have to enquire about the size you need.

hth

Bob
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 01 Sep 2012 09:53:55 +0100, Bob Minchin
wrote:

I need four (five for luck) of 41mm x 2.5mm, but must be Viton, not
nitrile.

Most bearing suppliers will stock or can easily get these. You might be
better off contacting a local bearing factor in Ireland.

None has any in stock locally - sure, I can get them in, but at a
price.

Ebay has a number of viton O ring suppliers with free post but you would
have to enquire about the size you need.

From a long look around last night it appears the size I need isn't
stocked by most /any of them. 'kin useless, they are.
One supplier had exactly what I wanted, but a minimum order of £10 and
£15 postage! ******s.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Grimly
Curmudgeon writes
Anyone know of a stockist of Viton O-rings who would be willing to
send a handful to Ireland yet won't rip me off for what is letter
postage?
I need four (five for luck) of 41mm x 2.5mm, but must be Viton, not
nitrile.

These guys say worldwide ship and don't rip off for UK post so you may
be in luck but I haven't gone to basket to check the details:

http://simplybearings.co.uk/shop/p51...duct_info.html
--
fred
it's a ba-na-na . . . .
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 1 Sep 2012 16:50:17 +0100, fred wrote:

These guys say worldwide ship and don't rip off for UK post so you may
be in luck but I haven't gone to basket to check the details:

http://simplybearings.co.uk/shop/p51...duct_info.html

Excellent - a pack of ten (as I'm doing two bikes) is 7.50 plus a
reasonable (compared to the other lot, but not really as cheap as
letter post) fiver for postage. Plus the dreaded VAT. 15 quid is
bearable and it gets me out of a hole.
Thanks for that.
Ordered now.

Where can you buy 'O' rings? Mark[_30_] UK diy 0 May 30th 12 04:50 PM
Where can you buy 'O' rings? km UK diy 0 May 30th 12 03:26 PM
Where can I get 1.5mm O-Rings? [email protected] UK diy 7 October 11th 07 07:51 PM
Three Rings [email protected] Home Repair 0 March 9th 07 10:43 AM
360 rings Steve B Metalworking 8 April 20th 06 04:06 AM