Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y
MM MM is offline

Default Instant isolating gate valve for copper pipes?

Maybe I've invented something. I was thinking about those washing
machine hose connectors that you clamp round the copper inlet pipe,
tighten the screw and a sharp-edged pin forces a hole in the pipe.

Then while I was pondering the need for a isolating valve under the
kitchen sink, I thought, now wouldn't it be wonderful to have some
kind of similar gadget that you just position around the pipe, tighten
one or more screws and hey presto, an instant gate valve! You could
install one without even turning the water off.

MM

Isolating valve for flexible tap tails John UK diy 11 October 31st 10 10:36 AM
isolating copper tube from steel frame Grant Erwin Metalworking 3 May 16th 06 06:22 AM
Isolating or Gate valve? Allan UK diy 6 October 22nd 04 04:47 PM
Freezing Pipes or Pipes frozen could the Instant Hot Water Recirculator from RedyTemp work [email protected] Home Repair 1 January 11th 04 12:18 PM