J.

Default Angle grinder : Recommendations

Hi,

Looking for a cheap angle grinder - anyone know where I can get a good cheap
one...

cheers

Joe.

John Stumbles

"J." wrote in message
Hi,

Looking for a cheap angle grinder - anyone know where I can get a good

cheap
one...

cheers

Joe.

Screwfix under £7, or £20 with 3 diamond blades.
Cheap, dunno about good but at that price buy a couple ...

--
John Stumbles
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

gamemaniak

I bought a Power Devil 4 years ago for £12 used a lot and still in good
working order. Have a look Argos website.

sro

"J." wrote in message
Hi,

Looking for a cheap angle grinder - anyone know where I can get a good

cheap
one...

I'd be tempted to go for one of the really cheap ones ( eg. Screwfix etc
etc ) and make sure I really used it
within the guarantee period.

I've got a couple of Makitas (not cheap) but wonder if I've wasted money
:-(

Steve

Andrew Gabriel

In article ,
"sro" writes:
I'd be tempted to go for one of the really cheap ones ( eg. Screwfix etc
etc ) and make sure I really used it
within the guarantee period.

I bought a cheap Wickes one. The switch failed (stuck on!) just
as I finished cutting a slot across the kitchen floor. So, now
I've got a brand new one, which has only been used to cut the
remains of a 1900 Belfast Sink bracket back behind the wall
surface.

--
Andrew Gabriel