Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Door and window parts - good service

Further to my recent query about Eurolocks, I finally got round to ordering
the parts. Bit limited on choice of handle as it's early '90s and so the PZ
distance (lock to handle) is less than the modern ones.
Ordered these
http://shop.windowrepairshop.co.uk/e...ubProducts/B94
in silver at about 3:15pm yesterday (along with some gasket and egress
hinges).
About 8:15am today, Farcel Porce rang the bell(!!) with the goods - all the
way from Redruth! Within 30 min. I'd fitted 2 pairs of handles - the hinges
will take a bit longer.
Now waiting for the Eurolocks.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away

window parts Bob Home Repair 2 May 8th 07 02:57 AM
OT Rant: Sears Parts/Service John Moorhead Woodworking 9 July 8th 05 04:24 AM
Service Manuals & Parts [email protected] Electronics Repair 0 July 6th 05 05:28 PM
Mighton sash window parts. Jerry Built UK diy 1 September 3rd 04 08:38 AM