Senior Member

Default Old lead acid batteries

I have quite a few old lead acid batteries. From 12 Ah to 74 Ah. They no longer hold charge well.

Do they have any scrap value?

Thanks.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , asalcedo
writes

I have quite a few old lead acid batteries. From 12 Ah to 74 Ah. They
no
longer hold charge well.

Do they have any scrap value?

Thanks.

Yes.

http://www.letsrecycle.com/prices/me...ferrous-metals

regards

--
Tim Lamb
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/07/2012 16:29, asalcedo wrote:
I have quite a few old lead acid batteries. From 12 Ah to 74 Ah. They no
longer hold charge well.

Do they have any scrap value?

Thanks.

Should get a fiver or more each from a proper scrap merchant.