Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default JESUS IS LORD!

JESUS IS LORD, and believe in your heart that GOD hath raised HIM from
the dead, thou shalt be saved, and thy house. (cf.THE HOLY BIBLE:
ROMANS 10:9 and ACTS 16:31b)

Have you received THE LORD GOD OF ISRAELS MOST BELOVED and ONLY
BEGOTTEN SON, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, to be your personal Lord and
Savior?

If not, say this prayer: €œLORD GOD, please forgive me of my sins.
Thank YOU for YOUR Faithfulness in always being with me and loving me
so much to send me YOUR MOST BELOVED and ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, THE LORD
JESUS CHRIST, to die on the cross for me. I receive HIM now into my
heart and life to be my Lord and Savior. I pray this in the name of
GOD, THE FATHER; GOD, THE SON; and GOD, THE HOLY SPIRIT. €* Amen.€

€œSo let everyone in Israel know for certain that GOD has made this
JESUS, whom you crucified, to be both Lord and Messiah!€ ACTS 2:36

€œFor I tell you, you will not see ME again until you say, 'Blessed is
HE who comes in the name of THE LORD.'€ MATTHEW 23:39

Visit and share this with family, friends, fans, and followers:
www.BIBLEstudycd.com/Lessons.html

May you be blessed abundantly!

THE GOSPEL:
www.ebible.com/kjv/matthew
www.ebible.com/kjv/mark
www.ebible.com/kjv/luke
www.ebible.com/kjv/john
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
, GOD
OF ISRAEL writes
€œFor I tell you, you will not see ME again until you say, 'Blessed is
HE who comes in the name of THE LORD.

Three times in front of a mirror

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

geoff wrote:
In message
, GOD
OF ISRAEL writes
€œFor I tell you, you will not see ME again until you say, 'Blessed is
HE who comes in the name of THE LORD.

Three times in front of a mirror

....rapidly oscillating the privates with the right hand

and how hard it is to achieve it.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

GOD OF ISRAEL wrote:

Either God's got Internet or you are a blaspheming *******.

Either way - I don't have much time for any established religion bar
buddism[1] because all you buggers do along with the muzzies is have wars
and torture people who don't see things your way.

[1] At least if they feel strongly, they set themselves on fire rather than
other people. That says to me that their belief is strong but they realise
they do have the right to force it on others.

--
Tim Watts
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 16 Jun 2012 09:47 +0100, Tim Watts wrote:

Either way - I don't have much time for any established religion bar
buddism[1] because all you buggers do along with the muzzies is have
wars and torture people who don't see things your way.

Hear, hear.

[1] At least if they feel strongly, they set themselves on fire rather
than other people. That says to me that their belief is strong but they
realise they do have the right to force it on others.

Is there a "not" missing in that last sentance?

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Jun 16, 9:47*am, Tim Watts wrote:
GOD OF ISRAEL wrote:

Either God's got Internet or you are a blaspheming *******.

Either way - I don't have much time for any established religion bar
buddism[1] because all you buggers do along with the muzzies is have wars
and torture people who don't see things your way.

[1] At least if they feel strongly, they set themselves on fire rather than
other people. That says to me that their belief is strong but they realise
they do have the right to force it on others.

The accumulated property of the CofE is truly enormous. No, money has
nothing to do with it. Really.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

GOD OF ISRAEL wrote:

Either God's got Internet or you are a blaspheming *******.

Either way - I don't have much time for any established religion bar
buddism[1] because all you buggers do along with the muzzies is have wars
and torture people who don't see things your way.

[1] At least if they feel strongly, they set themselves on fire rather
than
other people. That says to me that their belief is strong but they
realise
they do have the right to force it on others.

The accumulated property of the CofE is truly enormous.

And the world wide roman catholic church in spades.

They even have their own bank.

No, money has nothing to do with it. Really.