Posted to alt.home.repair

Default JESUS IS LORD!

JESUS IS LORD, and believe in your heart that GOD raised HIM from the
dead, thou shalt be saved, and thy house.(cf. THE HOLY BIBLE: ROMANS
10:9 and ACTS 16:31b).

Have you received THE LORD GOD OF ISRAELS MOST BELOVED and ONLY
BEGOTTEN SON, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, to be your personal Lord and
Savior?

If not, say this prayer: €œLORD GOD, please forgive me of my sins.
Thank YOU for YOUR Faithfulness in always being with me and loving me
so much to send me YOUR MOST BELOVED and ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, THE LORD
JESUS CHRIST, to die on the cross for me. I receive HIM now into my
heart and life to be my Lord and Savior. I pray this in the name of
GOD, THE FATHER; GOD, THE SON; and GOD, THE HOLY SPIRIT. €* Amen.€

€œSo let everyone in Israel know for certain that GOD has made this
JESUS, whom you crucified, to be both Lord and Messiah!€ ACTS 2:36.

€œFor I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, 'BLESSED IS
HE WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD." MATTHEW 23:39.

Visit and share this with family, friends, fans and followers:
www.BIBLEstudycd.com/Lessons.html.

May you be blessed abundantly!

THE GOSPEL:
www.ebible.com/kjv/matthew
www.ebible.com/kjv/mark
www.ebible.com/kjv/luke
www.ebible.com/kjv/john
Posted to alt.home.repair

Did Jesus ever do home repairs? He was, of course,
the son of a carpenter. And was raised, learning the
trade.

Did Jesus ever comment, if WD-40 is a lubricant, or
water displacer?

Did Jesus use CFL or filament light bulbs?

Did Jesus install Kwikset, Weiser, or Schlage locks?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"GOD OF ISRAEL" wrote in message
JESUS IS LORD, and believe in your heart that GOD raised HIM from the
dead, thou shalt be saved, and thy house.(cf. THE HOLY BIBLE: ROMANS
10:9 and ACTS 16:31b).

Have you received THE LORD GOD OF ISRAEL'S MOST BELOVED and ONLY
BEGOTTEN SON, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, to be your personal Lord and
Savior?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/16/2012 5:56 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Did Jesus ever do home repairs? He was, of course,
the son of a carpenter. And was raised, learning the
trade.

Did Jesus ever comment, if WD-40 is a lubricant, or
water displacer?

Did Jesus use CFL or filament light bulbs?

Did Jesus install Kwikset, Weiser, or Schlage locks?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Jesus cuts several of my neighbors lawns.

You set yourself up for this one
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
:

Did Jesus ever do home repairs? He was, of course,
the son of a carpenter. And was raised, learning the
trade.

Did Jesus ever comment, if WD-40 is a lubricant, or
water displacer?

Ya know that ONE question people get to ask Jesus when they croak? That's
mine.

Did Jesus use CFL or filament light bulbs?

Did Jesus install Kwikset, Weiser, or Schlage locks?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Posted to alt.home.repair

You are so very kind to assist.

Have you noticed? The lawn guy loves the Cat in the
Hat. Even insistes on being adressed Hey Seuss.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Frank" wrote in message

Jesus cuts several of my neighbors lawns.

You set yourself up for this one

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 16 May 2012 17:56:42 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Did Jesus ever do home repairs? He was, of course,
the son of a carpenter. And was raised, learning the
trade.

Did Jesus ever comment, if WD-40 is a lubricant, or
water displacer?

Did Jesus use CFL or filament light bulbs?

Did Jesus install Kwikset, Weiser, or Schlage locks?

Jesus carried a gun because JESUS KILLS!!!!
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg113...pg&res=landing

Jesus was insane too....
http://doctore.blog.is/users/b4/doct...sus_579750.jpg

Posted to alt.home.repair

Actually, I'm guessing that question has been answered,
but it's in the pages Martin Harris lost, and so we'll never
really know. Either that, or it's in the sealed section of the
gold plates.

The answer may be revealed in the inner room of the temple,
but is considered too sacred to reveal outside the temple.
I know; I was in the temple one time and got to spray hinges.
I won't tell you WHY the hinges got sprayed, you'll have to
learn for yourself. There is a painful purification ritual before
that, and only about 5% of the people survive the ritual.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Red Green" wrote in message

Did Jesus ever comment, if WD-40 is a lubricant, or
water displacer?

Ya know that ONE question people get to ask Jesus
when they croak? That's mine.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 16, 2:56*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Did Jesus ever do home repairs? *He was, of course,
the son of a carpenter. And was raised, learning the
trade.

Did Jesus ever comment, if WD-40 is a lubricant, or
water displacer?

Did Jesus use CFL or filament light bulbs?

Did Jesus install Kwikset, Weiser, or Schlage locks?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

"GOD OF ISRAEL" wrote in ...
JESUS IS LORD, and believe in your heart that GOD raised HIM from the
dead, thou shalt be saved, and thy house.(cf. THE HOLY BIBLE: ROMANS
10:9 and ACTS 16:31b).

Have you received THE LORD GOD OF ISRAEL'S MOST BELOVED and ONLY
BEGOTTEN SON, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, to be your personal Lord and
Savior?

For sure he has no idea of what a caps lock is for.

Harry K