Posted to alt.home.repair

Default JESUS IS LORD!

Actually, I'm guessing that question has been answered,
but it's in the pages Martin Harris lost, and so we'll never
really know. Either that, or it's in the sealed section of the
gold plates.

The answer may be revealed in the inner room of the temple,
but is considered too sacred to reveal outside the temple.
I know; I was in the temple one time and got to spray hinges.
I won't tell you WHY the hinges got sprayed, you'll have to
learn for yourself. There is a painful purification ritual before
that, and only about 5% of the people survive the ritual.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Red Green" wrote in message

Did Jesus ever comment, if WD-40 is a lubricant, or
water displacer?

Ya know that ONE question people get to ask Jesus
when they croak? That's mine.