Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Zips and spies

Jonathan wrote:

Michael CharemUNDERSCOREnews@chareDOTorgDOTuk wrote:

I have been wondering about the spy in a bag with the locked zip.
Putting the padlock on to the two zip fasteners after closing the
zips might be difficult from the inside.

According to my paper, an escapologist tried 200 times and could not
do it.

The guardian found a reporter who managed it ...

http://gu.com/uk/video/2012/may/09/reporter-locks-holdall-gareth-williams-mi6

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Andy
Burns writes
Jonathan wrote:

Michael CharemUNDERSCOREnews@chareDOTorgDOTuk wrote:

I have been wondering about the spy in a bag with the locked zip.
Putting the padlock on to the two zip fasteners after closing the
zips might be difficult from the inside.

According to my paper, an escapologist tried 200 times and could not
do it.

The guardian found a reporter who managed it ...

http://gu.com/uk/video/2012/may/09/reporter-locks-holdall-gareth-williams-mi6

Well, yes

That's the obvious way I thought of doing it

However, I'm a bit portly to make such a video

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy Burns wrote
Jonathan wrote
Michael CharemUNDERSCOREnews@chareDOTorgDOTuk wrote

I have been wondering about the spy in a bag with the locked zip.
Putting the padlock on to the two zip fasteners after closing the
zips might be difficult from the inside.

According to my paper, an escapologist tried 200 times and could not do
it.

The guardian found a reporter who managed it ...

Dunno, that doesn't go close up enough to actually check that it really is
locked properly.

http://gu.com/uk/video/2012/may/09/reporter-locks-holdall-gareth-williams-mi6

It is plausible that it might be possible to lock the zips from inside the
bag
and then push the lock out the small gap between the zips and then zip the
zips fully closed from the inside tho.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Andy Burns wrote
Jonathan wrote
Michael CharemUNDERSCOREnews@chareDOTorgDOTuk wrote

I have been wondering about the spy in a bag with the locked zip.
Putting the padlock on to the two zip fasteners after closing the
zips might be difficult from the inside.

According to my paper, an escapologist tried 200 times and could not do
it.

The guardian found a reporter who managed it ...

Dunno, that doesn't go close up enough to actually check that it really is
locked properly.

http://gu.com/uk/video/2012/may/09/reporter-locks-holdall-gareth-williams-mi6

It is plausible that it might be possible to lock the zips from inside the
bag
and then push the lock out the small gap between the zips and then zip the
zips fully closed from the inside tho.

Thanks for those few words of wisdom, Rodney (you plonker), much
appreciated.
Shouldn't you be doing those 3 months worth of dishes?
And get a shave for ****sake.