Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Weekly spends on domestic requisoites

There are now just the wife and I and we spend about £240 a month mostly in
Tescos but we are moving away from them because of their attempts to rip you
off at every chance.A few years ago that money covered spending for two
atheletic children and us two so don't be too hard on SWMBO. I do the
shopping myself so perhaps try doing the weekly shop yourself and see where
the money goes.
Robbie