Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Miele Oven (H4450B) - How to Fix

Hi all,

The fan at the rear of the oven started being reluctant to start a
couple of months ago, so I took the oven out and pulled the covers,
but I couldn't see anything obviously wrong, the fan seemed to turn
freely eough, and didn't seem sloppy on it's bearings. I Couldn't
however figure out how to disconnect the blades from the motor in
order to take it comepletely to bits.

Fast forward a couple of months, and while it does go round, it now
makes nasty banging sounds as though the fan blades are bashing
against something, which makes me think perhaps the bearings have
given up.

I need to take it to bits again (and soon!).

So, the questions, does anyone know what is wrong with it? Anyone
know how to fix it? particularly how to take it apart.

TIA

Chris

Miele spare parts Tim Watts[_2_] UK diy 6 October 24th 11 02:47 PM
Miele, ouch Theo Markettos UK diy 16 August 18th 11 10:00 PM
miele repairs [email protected] Home Ownership 2 November 21st 06 09:43 PM
Miele Cat and Dog query Syke UK diy 30 June 25th 06 05:34 PM
Miele s571 How do I empty the bag? Strangiato UK diy 3 May 2nd 04 02:54 PM