Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Printers that can print background colours ?

My Canon Pixna MX860 cannot be set to print background colours.
I know this because Canon have told me so.
This is no good when you want to print tables in which the individual cells
have different background colours (like for example the TrackSat satellite
data tables).
It seems such an obvious thing that people might want to do.
Are there any printers that can do it ?

Jim Hawkins