Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Excellent service from TLC

TLC are often recommended here, and I can see why. Ordered three
slimline fluorescent fittings on 1 March last year, so more than a month
out of warranty. TLC order code LLM20W.

One of those died this morning with a smell of burning. Emailed TLC at
0640 this morning and had a reply at 0750 saying they will send out a
replacement FOC and there is no need to return the faulty unit.

Now that is service - and I know where my money is going next time I
need some bits.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 17 Apr 2012 08:22:06 +0100, Mike Tomlinson wrote:

One of those died this morning with a smell of burning. Emailed TLC at
0640 this morning and had a reply at 0750 saying they will send out a
replacement FOC and there is no need to return the faulty unit.

I wonder if they misread the year, always assuming you email had the
year of pruchase in it. The few times I've used TLC ther service has
been quick.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo o.uk,
Dave Liquorice escribió:

I wonder if they misread the year, always assuming you email had the
year of pruchase in it.

I said in my email that it was just out of warranty, and asked if they
would be willing to honour it.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

TLC are often recommended here, and I can see why. Ordered three
slimline fluorescent fittings on 1 March last year, so more than a month
out of warranty. TLC order code LLM20W.

One of those died this morning with a smell of burning. Emailed TLC at
0640 this morning and had a reply at 0750 saying they will send out a
replacement FOC and there is no need to return the faulty unit.

Now that is service - and I know where my money is going next time I
need some bits.

Lucky you. They completely refuse to even reply to me regarding a
faulty batch of LED lights. I definitely *wont* be using them again.
--
(\__/) M.
(")_(") is he still wrong?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

TLC are often recommended here, and I can see why. Ordered three
slimline fluorescent fittings on 1 March last year, so more than a
month out of warranty. TLC order code LLM20W.

One of those died this morning with a smell of burning. Emailed
TLC at 0640 this morning and had a reply at 0750 saying they will
send out a replacement FOC and there is no need to return the
faulty unit.

Now that is service - and I know where my money is going next time I
need some bits.

Lucky you. They completely refuse to even reply to me regarding a
faulty batch of LED lights. I definitely *wont* be using them again.

I have yet to see a non faulty batch of LED lights.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

TLC are often recommended here, and I can see why. Ordered three
slimline fluorescent fittings on 1 March last year, so more than a
month out of warranty. TLC order code LLM20W.

One of those died this morning with a smell of burning. Emailed
TLC at 0640 this morning and had a reply at 0750 saying they will
send out a replacement FOC and there is no need to return the
faulty unit.

Now that is service - and I know where my money is going next time I
need some bits.

Lucky you. They completely refuse to even reply to me regarding a
faulty batch of LED lights. I definitely *wont* be using them again.

I have yet to see a non faulty batch of LED lights.

Massive aplogies to TLC. The LED lights were bought from a different
company. D'Oh!
--
(\__/) M.
(")_(") is he still wrong?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2012-04-17 07:22:06 +0000, Mike Tomlinson said:

TLC are often recommended here, and I can see why. Ordered three
slimline fluorescent fittings on 1 March last year, so more than a month
out of warranty. TLC order code LLM20W.

One of those died this morning with a smell of burning. Emailed TLC at
0640 this morning and had a reply at 0750 saying they will send out a
replacement FOC and there is no need to return the faulty unit.

Now that is service - and I know where my money is going next time I
need some bits.

When I had a light switch "blow up" because a light bulb blew they
wanted the switch to examine it before they sent out a replacement.
Frankly any light switch which dies when a bulb goes worries me, given
how frequently bulbs seem to blow here.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

www.tlc-direct.co.uk

--
From KT24

Using a RISC OS computer running v5.18

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 17 Apr 2012 23:33:11 +0100, Jim Hawkins wrote:

TLC ? Who they ?

JFGI, 1st hit when I do...

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , Jim
Hawkins escribió:

TLC ? Who they ?

GIYF. But for the terminally lazy: http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/

--
(\_/)
(='.'=)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Mike Tomlinson wrote:
TLC are often recommended here, and I can see why. Ordered three
slimline fluorescent fittings on 1 March last year, so more than a
month out of warranty. TLC order code LLM20W.

One of those died this morning with a smell of burning. Emailed TLC
at 0640 this morning and had a reply at 0750 saying they will send
out a replacement FOC and there is no need to return the faulty unit.

Now that is service - and I know where my money is going next time I
need some bits.

TLC ? Who they ?

The Leccy Company?

--
Frank Erskine

EXCELLENT MACHINE lance Home Repair 3 February 8th 08 01:39 PM
excellent lipperryan UK diy 0 January 3rd 08 03:56 PM
excellent lipperryan Home Repair 0 January 3rd 08 03:43 PM
Screwfix - Excellent costomer service Brian Sharrock UK diy 4 August 25th 06 09:37 PM