Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT My latest email offer. Heh Heh.

I thought Adam might be keen on taking this one up on his day off!
Or maybe TNP?

Hello My Dearest,

My name is Miss. Fatima Kones , 23 years old originated from
Nairobi-Kenya, East Africa, Female, tall, slim, fair and a very good
looking girl that loves traveling and dancing, a student, that loves
to be loved, I want you to also understand that your Age,
distance,Religions does not matter to me, kindly permit me to contact
you through this medium, I am compelled to contact you via this medium
for obvious reasons which you will understand when we discuss details
of my proposition.

My father was the former Assistant Minister of Home Affairs and the
Kenya road Minister Mr. Kipkalya Kones had been on board the Cessna
210,which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called
Kajong'a, in western Kenya .

After the burial of my father, my step-mother has threatened to kill
me because of the money my father deposited in one of the banks in
Ouagadougou, Burkina
Faso in my name as the next of kin before his dead which amount is
($10.7USD) Million United State Dollars. I travelled down to Burkina
Faso to withdraw the money so that I can start a better life and take
care of myself.

On my arrival, the Branch manager of the Bank whom I met in person
told me that my father's instruction to the bank was the money will be
release to me only when I am married or I should present a trustee who
will help me and invest the money overseas. I have chosen to contact
you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray the trust
I have on you. But rather take me as your own daughter or your
Sister.Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you
without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that
you are the true person to help me stand as my trustee since I have
not married.

Moreso, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to
relocate in your country because my Step-Mother has threatened to
assassinate me. Also be informed that I have confirmed from the bank
in BurkinaFaso that the money is still unclaimed. You will also help
me to a place were the money will be establish a more profitable
business venture in your Country. Moreover, you will also help me by
recommending a nice University in your country so that I will complete
my studies.

Itis my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for
your services and the balance shall be my capital in your
establishment. As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I
will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I
shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and
willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this
only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it to anybody until the
money transferred into your bank account and then I will come over to
your country, reply through here :

I am waiting to hear from you soonest,
Yours Sincerely,
Miss. Fatima k.Kones.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 10/04/2012 19:38, harry wrote:
I thought Adam might be keen on taking this one up on his day off!
Or maybe TNP?

Hey she already offered me this deal! The cheating minx! ;-)

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

harry wrote:
I thought Adam might be keen on taking this one up on his day off!
Or maybe TNP?

Hello My Dearest,

My name is Miss. Fatima Kones , 23 years old originated from

snip

Are you trying to tell us that this is the first time you've had an email
like this?? Or is this tired old scam in some way new or novel that I've
missed?

Tim
Posted to uk.d-i-y

David in Normandy wrote:
On 10/04/2012 19:38, harry wrote:
I thought Adam might be keen on taking this one up on his day off!
Or maybe TNP?

Hey she already offered me this deal! The cheating minx! ;-)

And I can create enough of my own problems without having the step M-i-L
from hell:-)

Although the idea of introducing a coloured girlfriend to my Mother would be
fun. It would send the racist thick ignorant cow into a frenzy.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

harry wrote:
[...]

deleted it some time ago..the first one.
After that no more arrived as spamhaus caught up with the sender and
blacklisted them.

and how hard it is to achieve it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim wrote:
harry wrote:
I thought Adam might be keen on taking this one up on his day off!
Or maybe TNP?

Hello My Dearest,

My name is Miss. Fatima Kones , 23 years old originated from

snip

Are you trying to tell us that this is the first time you've had an email
like this?? Or is this tired old scam in some way new or novel that I've
missed?

Tim

He is peevish because he's not getting any attention..

and how hard it is to achieve it.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
harry wrote:

I am waiting to hear from you soonest,
Yours Sincerely,
Miss. Fatima k.Kones.

deleted it some time ago..the first one.
After that no more arrived as spamhaus caught up with the sender and
blacklisted them.

Is it just me? Would it not be far more convinvicing if they attatched a
naked photo of themselves with the spam?

Even if it is not more convincing it would be more entertaining.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

harry wrote:
I am waiting to hear from you soonest,
Yours Sincerely,
Miss. Fatima k.Kones.

deleted it some time ago..the first one.
After that no more arrived as spamhaus caught up with the sender and
blacklisted them.

Is it just me? Would it not be far more convinvicing if they attatched a
naked photo of themselves with the spam?

Even if it is not more convincing it would be more entertaining.

they only have 300 baud modems in Nigeria...

and how hard it is to achieve it.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

harry wrote:
I am waiting to hear from you soonest,
Yours Sincerely,
Miss. Fatima k.Kones.
deleted it some time ago..the first one.
After that no more arrived as spamhaus caught up with the sender and
blacklisted them.

Is it just me? Would it not be far more convinvicing if they attatched
a naked photo of themselves with the spam?

Even if it is not more convincing it would be more entertaining.

they only have 300 baud modems in Nigeria...

Not much faster than rural France then.

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 19:33:30 +0100, Tim
wrote:

harry wrote:
I thought Adam might be keen on taking this one up on his day off!
Or maybe TNP?

Hello My Dearest,

My name is Miss. Fatima Kones , 23 years old originated from

snip

Are you trying to tell us that this is the first time you've had an email
like this?? Or is this tired old scam in some way new or novel that I've
missed?

It seems remarkably well written for a 419. And the sender has learned
how to turn off the Caps Lock key too.

Nick