Bob Eager

Default Recycling - how do others cope?

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 23:38:29 UTC, "Dave"
wrote:

I might add, I am a bit of a greeny at heart, but the way
government/councils have put together their recycling procedures, I am
deeply disappointed in the way they are going about their practices of
recycling waste.

I completely agree. I went to the trouble of putting two waste bins in
every room that HAS a bin; one for recycleble stuff (paper etc.) and one
for everything else. This worked well.

Then the council changed the system, and made it impractcla. Now it all
goes in one bin.
--
Bob Eager
rde at tavi.co.uk
PC Server 325*4; PS/2s 9585, 8595, 9595*2, 8580*3,
P70...

Mick

and on a slightly different tack...........opening a door twice on a very
cold winter's day to deposit a tin can in the recycling box is going to lose
a lot of heat from the house.......Is that energy effecient?

Mick

Mary Fisher

"Mick" wrote in message
and on a slightly different tack...........opening a door twice on a very
cold winter's day to deposit a tin can in the recycling box is going to

lose
a lot of heat from the house.......Is that energy effecient?

You use two cans a day?

Mick

Mick

Nope once in once out :-)