Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Wickes price promise

It works!

Bought 2 x 2.1m fence posts & 2 x repair spurs today, £11:99 & £7:99
respectively, total £39:96.

Mentioned that my local timber merchant sells the fence posts for £6:01
& Toolstation do the spurs @ £5:39.

Immediate price match saving me £20 ish.

Well worth using. Just took my word for it (it is true), no checks.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

--
Dave - The Medway Handymanwww.medwayhandyman.co.uk

excellent - they do seem to be the only shed who (given a shout) will
try to get business and more importantly empower their staff to
actually do it rather than dick about pretending to be busy "time
served" apron wearing work dodgers.....

kin Tesco this a.m.buying lunch - 4 female staff at the concealed fag/
lottery desk & 2 customers waiting - all 4 of the feckers were
gossiping, not serving including the kin security cctv woman who had
her back to the monitor FFS! some judicious whistling and change
rattling eventually got the point across along with evil looks from
the sour cow who finally got her finger out, nice sarky "thankyou"
well earned... Bah Pub time
cheers
Jim K