Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Question about gutter mesh

I fitted some gutter mesh ("Gutter Gard") recently and want to find some
clips to go over the outer edge of the gutter to hold the mesh more
securely, especially at the outside corners. Something like big black
plastic U clips.
Is there anything available?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

NoSpam :
I fitted some gutter mesh ("Gutter Gard") recently and want to find
some clips to go over the outer edge of the gutter to hold the mesh
more securely, especially at the outside corners. Something like big
black plastic U clips.
Is there anything available?

Cable ties?

--
Mike Barnes
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/03/2012 19:01, Mike Barnes wrote:
:
I fitted some gutter mesh ("Gutter Gard") recently and want to find
some clips to go over the outer edge of the gutter to hold the mesh
more securely, especially at the outside corners. Something like big
black plastic U clips.
Is there anything available?

Cable ties?

Thanks for the idea (which hadn't occured to me), I may be able to use
then in some places but the felt runs part-way down the back edge of the
gutter and I'd prefer not to make a hole in it so they're not going to
be a full solution.

another gutter question Tim Lamb[_2_] UK diy 6 June 9th 09 08:08 PM
Gutter flashing question Shaun Eli Home Repair 11 December 31st 05 05:30 PM
Plastic gutter question newman UK diy 7 May 2nd 05 11:43 PM
Gutter Installation Question MLD Home Repair 2 April 23rd 05 03:29 PM
Gutter question Jonathan Joseph Home Repair 13 May 29th 04 11:03 PM