Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default still can't open any threads!

I just get a blank white screen. Can anyone put brief advice as a
subject heading, because i can see those! Thanks.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default still can't open any threads! See http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?title=Newsgroup_access_tips

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?...up_access_tips

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"John Rumm" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 29/02/2012 21:21, kent wrote:
I just get a blank white screen. Can anyone put brief advice as a
subject heading, because i can see those! Thanks.

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?...up_access_tips

--
Cheers,

John.

Google groups is not running.
I have gone to Outlook Express.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Tim is offline

On Mar 1, 9:05*am, "harryagain" wrote:
"John Rumm" wrote in message

o.uk...

On 29/02/2012 21:21, kent wrote:
I just get a blank white screen. *Can anyone put brief advice as a
subject heading, because i can see those! *Thanks.

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?...up_access_tips

--
Cheers,

John.

| * * * * *Internode Ltd - *http://www.internode.co.uk* * * * * *|
| * * * *John Rumm - john(at)internode(dot)co(dot)uk * * * * * * *|

Google groups is not running.
I have gone to Outlook Express.

Working fine for me.

Tim
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/02/2012 21:21, kent wrote:
I just get a blank white screen. Can anyone put brief advice as a
subject heading, because i can see those! Thanks.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default still can't open any threads! Try updating to the latest version of Firefox.

kent wrote:
I just get a blank white screen. Can anyone put brief advice as a
subject heading, because i can see those! Thanks.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"kent" wrote in message
I just get a blank white screen. Can anyone put brief advice as a
subject heading, because i can see those! Thanks.

T r o l l

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"kent" wrote in message
I just get a blank white screen. Can anyone put brief advice as a
subject heading, because i can see those! Thanks.

T r o l l

Hi Mr Pounder

You're completely wrong about this post. I had a genuine problem of not being able to see the comments in the threads and had no alterior motive! In fact I had to look up what "troll" meant in this context!!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
22241694.1903.1330630240591.JavaMail.geo-discussion-forums@vbxv4, kent
writes

"kent" wrote in message
I just get a blank white screen. Can anyone put brief advice as a
subject heading, because i can see those! Thanks.

T r o l l

Hi Mr Pounder

You're completely wrong about this post. I had a genuine problem of
not being able to see the comments in the threads and had no alterior
motive! In fact I had to look up what "troll" meant in this context!!

GGs does indeed seem to be having a problem. Although I can see this NG
OK using Firefox, at the moment, both IE8 and Safari don't seem to
display anything.
--
Ian
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"kent" wrote in message
I just get a blank white screen. Can anyone put brief advice as a
subject heading, because i can see those! Thanks.

T r o l l

Hi Mr Pounder

You're completely wrong about this post. I had a genuine problem of not
being able to see the comments in the threads and had no alterior motive!
In fact I had to look up what "troll" meant in this context!!

So you did not know what being called a troll meant.
I understand, other may reply to you.

help, what do you call a pin with threads Bill Noble[_2_] Metalworking 14 June 29th 10 05:00 PM
O/T(ish) - BSP threads David WE Roberts[_2_] UK diy 4 May 18th 10 09:00 PM
More on odd threads.... Phil Kangas[_4_] Metalworking 19 September 29th 08 12:05 AM
5/16-27 threads Randy Metalworking 18 August 10th 08 03:43 AM
Open-pit mining and open-cast quarrying equipment [email protected] Woodworking 0 August 23rd 06 10:56 AM