Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 240V air compressor

I'm looking to buy a small air compressor, mainly to blow out the dusty
insides of stuff I'm repairing or maintaining, but it would be great if
it could do other stuff as well, such as inflating car tyres and maybe
some spraying of fence panels.

I don't want to spend a great amount of money on it so I've got it down
to the choice of two - I think :-)

Any thoughts on which to go for between these two on Ebay (I visit both
towns regularly so could pick up in person from either of them):

http://tinyurl.com/7d63s8y (a 50L tank)

http://tinyurl.com/7sgjhpz (a 24L tank)

Thanks

208v 3ph -- 240v 1ph ?!? dan Metalworking 12 August 30th 08 07:29 AM
240v from 120v ? dan Metalworking 15 August 29th 08 09:01 AM
240v sounder Dave Liquorice[_2_] UK diy 13 March 14th 08 01:14 AM
Choosing a 12V tyre inflator or 240V compressor Richard UK diy 24 June 1st 07 04:56 PM
240v Downlighters razerindemix UK diy 12 January 25th 06 06:48 PM