Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Gas cylinder connectors - where to buy, etc.

I want to run two regulators from a single (13kg) gas cylinder, it's
in France so the gas cylinder is 'male' and I think the connectors are
called (in France) 20/150.

Can anyone recommend a supplier where I can get a T-piece so that I
can connect two regulators to a single gas cylinder? I've had enough
messing around with connectors of the wrong sex (from Belgium) and I
just want a simple collection of bits that fit!

--
Chris Green
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/02/2012 20:24, wrote:
I want to run two regulators from a single (13kg) gas cylinder, it's
in France so the gas cylinder is 'male' and I think the connectors are
called (in France) 20/150.

Can anyone recommend a supplier where I can get a T-piece so that I
can connect two regulators to a single gas cylinder? I've had enough
messing around with connectors of the wrong sex (from Belgium) and I
just want a simple collection of bits that fit!

i have used
http://www.bes.co.uk in the past, they seem to have a lot of
this sort of stuff..

Do you want to connect two appliances at different pressures, or are
both regulators going to be the same pressure output? If they are the
same, you could just split the output of one regulator, making sure it
is rated for the appropriate flow.

--
Toby...
Remove pants to reply
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Toby wrote:
On 24/02/2012 20:24, wrote:
I want to run two regulators from a single (13kg) gas cylinder, it's
in France so the gas cylinder is 'male' and I think the connectors are
called (in France) 20/150.

Can anyone recommend a supplier where I can get a T-piece so that I
can connect two regulators to a single gas cylinder? I've had enough
messing around with connectors of the wrong sex (from Belgium) and I
just want a simple collection of bits that fit!

i have used
http://www.bes.co.uk in the past, they seem to have a lot of
this sort of stuff..

Yes, of course, I use them a lot for domestic plumbing. Thank you.

Do you want to connect two appliances at different pressures, or are
both regulators going to be the same pressure output? If they are the
same, you could just split the output of one regulator, making sure it
is rated for the appropriate flow.

I need to contact the supplier to find the required flow for the
larger consuming device, it may well be that a single regulator will
do.

--
Chris Green