Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Utility Warehouse

Does anyone here use this company, or have any experiences, good or
bad, with them? I see either people who swear by them, or people who
hate them. I know nothing about them, but have been asked if I
would like to join.
I see them on the internet, and I see comments. I would like yours, if
you have any.
TIA.
--
Davey.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 7 Feb 2012 10:47:19 +0000, Davey wrote:

I see them on the internet, and I see comments. I would like yours, if
you have any.

I've looked at 'em but they don't (or didn't when I checked) beat my
current tarrifs for electricity.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Tue, 7 Feb 2012 10:47:19 +0000, Davey wrote:

I see them on the internet, and I see comments. I would like yours,
if you have any.

I've looked at 'em but they don't (or didn't when I checked) beat my
current tarrifs for electricity.

They do all utilities: elec, gas, phone, mobile, broadband. They give
discounts on the more you have. So, it is the bottom line that matters in
all utility outgoings per month. That "bottom line figure" is the one you
should be homing in on. These people put all on one bill by the month, so
only one port of call, not dealing with 5 different companies - a great
convenience for many. If that bottom line figure can be beaten by going to
separate suppliers then fine.

You may have to do a spreadsheet to calculate it all in columns to assess
properly.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Davey wrote:
Does anyone here use this company, or have any experiences, good or
bad, with them? I see either people who swear by them, or people who
hate them. I know nothing about them, but have been asked if I
would like to join.

I think they do 'network' marketing - in other words you get a payback if
you manage to sell it to your friends/random people you find on the
internet. Which may be a reason if you see a certain amount of fanboi-ism
around. So you might take feedback with slightly more of a pinch of salt
than you would otherwise.

Theo
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 07 Feb 2012 12:17:19 +0000 (GMT)
Theo Markettos wrote:

Davey wrote:
Does anyone here use this company, or have any experiences, good or
bad, with them? I see either people who swear by them, or people who
hate them. I know nothing about them, but have been asked if I
would like to join.

I think they do 'network' marketing - in other words you get a
payback if you manage to sell it to your friends/random people you
find on the internet. Which may be a reason if you see a certain
amount of fanboi-ism around. So you might take feedback with
slightly more of a pinch of salt than you would otherwise.

Theo

Yes, I had thought of that aspect of it. They are supposed to have 4 or
5 years of 'Which?' credentials, which to me is a dubious qualification
anyway.
Thanks for thoughts.
--
Davey.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 7 Feb 2012 12:09:24 +0000 (UTC)
"Doctor Drivel" wrote:

Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Tue, 7 Feb 2012 10:47:19 +0000, Davey wrote:

I see them on the internet, and I see comments. I would like yours,
if you have any.

I've looked at 'em but they don't (or didn't when I checked) beat my
current tarrifs for electricity.

They do all utilities: elec, gas, phone, mobile, broadband. They
give discounts on the more you have. So, it is the bottom line that
matters in all utility outgoings per month. That "bottom line figure"
is the one you should be homing in on. These people put all on one
bill by the month, so only one port of call, not dealing with 5
different companies - a great convenience for many. If that bottom
line figure can be beaten by going to separate suppliers then fine.

You may have to do a spreadsheet to calculate it all in columns to
assess properly.

Ah, that wasn't obvious from what I read. And we have oil heating, so
that would not be part of it.
So that leaves 'phone, broadband, and electric. I want to stick with my
ISP rather than go to somebody unknown, but the 'phone could change. I
doubt if anybody can beat my £5 pm for an emergency-only mobile 'phone.
Which means that my multi-use discount would be small.
Thanks for the info.
--
Davey.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Doctor Drivel" wrote:

Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Tue, 7 Feb 2012 10:47:19 +0000, Davey wrote:

I see them on the internet, and I see comments. I would like yours,
if you have any.

I've looked at 'em but they don't (or didn't when I checked) beat my
current tarrifs for electricity.

They do all utilities: elec, gas, phone, mobile, broadband. They
give discounts on the more you have. So, it is the bottom line that
matters in all utility outgoings per month. That "bottom line figure"
is the one you should be homing in on. These people put all on one
bill by the month, so only one port of call, not dealing with 5
different companies - a great convenience for many. If that bottom
line figure can be beaten by going to separate suppliers then fine.

You may have to do a spreadsheet to calculate it all in columns to
assess properly.

Ah, that wasn't obvious from what I read.

That is what they do. The more you have the more discount to lower your
bottom line utilities each month. All is rolled into one bill.

And we have oil heating, so
that would not be part of it.
So that leaves 'phone, broadband, and electric. I want to stick with
my ISP rather than go to somebody unknown, but the 'phone could
change. I doubt if anybody can beat my £5 pm for an emergency-only
mobile 'phone. Which means that my multi-use discount would be small.
Thanks for the info.

Having oil may make matters different for you. But looking at their
offerings and the "bottom line" is the first port of call. We have a load
of utilities we have to pay each month, so getting the lowest deal on the
best bottom line is the real objective. They may beat what you have now,
but you have to look. You may have a great deal with one single utility
supplier, but in the "bottom line" these may be the best. You just have to
do your homework. Simple.

If you can have a better "bottom line" outgoings by using 5 separate
suppliers and that is OK by you go for that.

The phone is then piggy-backing on BT. BT come to fix the lines. The
broadband may be different from area to area, as it always is. So best to
check what they are like in up time and speed in that.
The mobile phone deals. It looked quite comprehensive so needs checking
out. Mobile to mobile charges are what usually get hyped by some suppliers,
so needs checking. They may have super cheap mobile deals and SIM only. I
would be surprised if they do not. I believe they piggy-back onto T-Mobile,
so service is not a problem.

I believe you are not locked into long contracts and can cancel by the
month. Check it out. That sounds OK.

These companies use the main suppliers for the services, so quality of
service should be fine. Not sure about broadband.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 7 Feb 2012 14:50:43 +0000, Davey wrote:

And we have oil heating, so that would not be part of it.

Ditto.

So that leaves 'phone, broadband, and electric. I want to stick with my
ISP rather than go to somebody unknown,

Electric wasn't competitive.

I want an ISP that kicks BT where it hurts when things don't work
properly. An ISP that provides just a connection to the internet
without port blocking, filters or "spyware".

but the 'phone could change.

No LLU here so I don't think there would be much saving. Unless one
of there suppliers can do ISDN at a good price.

I doubt if anybody can beat my £5 pm for an emergency-only mobile
'phone.

There might be a small saving there, I'm on contract at £15/month and
don't use anything like the number of free mins/texts I get. But the
mobile phone market place is a nightmare with all manner of changing
offers and tarrifs.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Junior Member

Thumbs up

I've used them for nearly 9 years and would reccommend them.

If you would like to know more about them please feel free to ring me on:

07550 084 979

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 7 Feb 2012 22:22:39 +0000, Droop wrote:

I've used them for nearly 9 years and would reccommend them.

If you would like to know more about them please feel free to ring me
on:

And how much kick back do you get again?

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Davey" wrote in message ...

snip

I doubt if anybody can beat my £5 pm for an emergency-only mobile 'phone.

Virtually any PAYG mobile will beat £5 pm for emergency-only use.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.co.uk...
On Tue, 7 Feb 2012 22:22:39 +0000, Droop wrote:

I've used them for nearly 9 years and would reccommend them.

If you would like to know more about them please feel free to ring me
on:

And how much kick back do you get again?

Does that matter? Assess them and if a good deal then its a good deal. That
is for you to figure out. The info is all on the web site. A google will
tell you if the service is any good.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Doctor Drivel" wrote:
Dave Liquorice wrote:
[...]

My phone only cost £10 and that included £5 in calls. I spend *a lot*
less than £5 per month.

How many emergencies do you have each month?

MBQ
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 8 Feb 2012 08:31:09 -0000
"Grumps" wrote:

"Davey" wrote in message ...

snip

I doubt if anybody can beat my £5 pm for an emergency-only mobile
'phone.

Virtually any PAYG mobile will beat £5 pm for emergency-only use.

I looked at Vodaphone, and the cheapest I could find was a £30 phone,
with a £26 pm plan.
Which is way more than £5 pm.

O2 has a refurbished Samsung, that costs £1.90, but requires a £10
top-up.
--
Davey.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 8 Feb 2012 09:55:34 +0000, Davey wrote:

Virtually any PAYG mobile will beat £5 pm for emergency-only use..

I looked at Vodaphone, and the cheapest I could find was a £30 phone,
with a £26 pm plan. Which is way more than £5 pm.

That is contract not PAYG...

O2 has a refurbished Samsung, that costs £1.90, but requires a £10
top-up.

But that £10 PAYG top up will last you years(*) with only emergency
use.

(*) You might have to make one call every three months or so to keep
the SIM active and the credit available.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 07/02/2012 22:22, Droop wrote:
I've used them for nearly 9 years and would reccommend them.

Diybanter Spammer. Name is Paul Jillins, he is involved in selling it.

Very good reason for _not_ using the service, apart from it being
marketed as a pyramid.

"Don't put all ya eggs in one basket."

--
Adrian C

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Adrian C wrote:
On 07/02/2012 22:22, Droop wrote:
I've used them for nearly 9 years and would reccommend them.

Diybanter Spammer. Name is Paul Jillins, he is involved in selling it.

Very good reason for _not_ using the service, apart from it being
marketed as a pyramid.

Apparently it is not a pyramid, it is sold via the web site or agents to
keep marketing and advertising costs down. No pyramid involved. Isn't
pyramid selling illegal?

"Don't put all ya eggs in one basket."

You can always take some, or all, of the eggs out of the basket with a
months notice as there is no long term lock-in contract. There maybe with
some mobile phones they do, so check.

Didn't Martin Lewis say they were OK? What I am saying is do let one
spammer put you off. Assess properly. I believe they are the only outfit
that does all of: gas, elec, phone, mobile phone, broadband, etc. Not sure
as many may have caught up.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 08/02/2012 10:55, Doctor Drivel wrote:
Adrian C wrote:
On 07/02/2012 22:22, Droop wrote:
I've used them for nearly 9 years and would reccommend them.

Diybanter Spammer. Name is Paul Jillins, he is involved in selling it.

Very good reason for _not_ using the service, apart from it being
marketed as a pyramid.

Apparently it is not a pyramid, it is sold via the web site or agents to
keep marketing and advertising costs down. No pyramid involved. Isn't
pyramid selling illegal?

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/new...stomer-service

"Utility Warehouse topped the home phone poll with a massive 87% voting
its customer service as good.

However, this could be a skewed result as Utility Warehouse customers
are encouraged to recommend and even sell the product to others in
return for lower bills, so would therefore be likely to rate its service
highly."

It's a god-dammed cult....

--
Adrian C
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Feb 8, 10:55*am, "Doctor Drivel"
wrote:

Apparently it is not a pyramid

It's network marketing, like Amway.

Didn't Martin Lewis say they were OK?

He said:

"In general we find using the standalone cheapest providers undercuts
[Utility Warehouse]"

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article
25606652.2429.1328699924959.JavaMail.geo-discussion-forums@yqbu28,
sm_jamieson writes

This is interesting as my mate is a distributer and did the sales pitch on me. It
does initially come across as slightly dodgy, but it doesn't seem to be when it is
explained.

Ooooh, are you still friends? I had someone do an Amway pitch on me once
and I realised that they weren't the friends I thought they were.

The gas and electric are now supposed to be guaranteed to be in which the
cheapest 3 on the UK market. Not sure what companies are considered though.

I hadn't realised they were still making that claim, strange that when
you use price comparison sites they are never in the top 3, or in my
case never on the first page. I bet it is that lie that keeps a good
number of their customers hooked, they don't realise that it is a false
or at the very least a skewed comparison claim.
--
fred
it's a ba-na-na . . . .
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Feb 8, 11:18*am, sm_jamieson wrote:
At the end of the day, I could save 50 quid a month. I am not rich, but
this would not make that much difference so it it worth the hassle ?

I would not like everything with one provider.

However, realise 50/month at 6.7% return a year (global equity income
dividend fund) after 30yrs is £57,305.87. Well worth putting 50/month
into a fund and simply forgetting about it. Then transferring it into
Trust and so in much later life you have a fund which can actually
"make a difference" when you most need it.

Likewise strip everything out of government, slash ridiculous 250,000/
yr local council leader pay + perks on top, impose a proper property
tax of 500/year on home #1 and 1000/yr on home #2, and fund a
Sovereign Wealth fund which is per-person eventually. Indeed, turn the
clock back and tax gas usage to fund it. Think Norway China Russia and
plenty of others are doing that so money compounds rather than debt
compounds. UK instead chose fiscal incompetence, government failed in
its fiduciary responsibility and that includes failing to protect the
people (the herd) from themselves.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Apparently it is not a pyramid

It's network marketing, like Amway.

It is network marketing. Its not a pyramid finance scheme, but the marketing is in a pyramid, and a distributor gets money from the pyramid of folks he has introduced.
Apparently Avon do this.

He said:

"In general we find using the standalone cheapest providers undercuts
[Utility Warehouse]"

Is that when costed including the "bundle" discounts ? It not its not a fair comparison.

Utility Warehouse *claim* that they guarantee to stay amongst the cheapest 3 dual fuel over time. Do any of the other providers have similar claims ? (thats not a retorical salesman question).

Simon.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, February 8, 2012 11:50:22 AM UTC, fred wrote:
In article
25606652.2429.1328699924959.JavaMail.geo-discussion-forums@yqbu28,
sm_jamieson writes

This is interesting as my mate is a distributer and did the sales pitch on me. It
does initially come across as slightly dodgy, but it doesn't seem to be when it is
explained.

Ooooh, are you still friends? I had someone do an Amway pitch on me once
and I realised that they weren't the friends I thought they were.

We are. After a few minutes he "went normal" again !
I had to do a pitch to sell investment plans to friends many years ago with my supervisor watching. We all nearly cringed to death. I then knew I could never go into sales !

The gas and electric are now supposed to be guaranteed to be in which the
cheapest 3 on the UK market. Not sure what companies are considered though.

I hadn't realised they were still making that claim, strange that when
you use price comparison sites they are never in the top 3, or in my
case never on the first page. I bet it is that lie that keeps a good
number of their customers hooked, they don't realise that it is a false
or at the very least a skewed comparison claim.

I'm not sure it the literature was up to date.
Anyway the claims needs some looking into, since if they are dishonent in one area ...
Simon.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

sm_jamieson wrote:

My reservations:
eggs in one basket ?
customer support ? - *they* say it is one of the best and you always
get to talk to the same person.
Can I be bothered ?
At the end of the day, I could save 50 quid a month. I am not rich,
but this would not make that much difference so it it worth the
hassle ?

That is £600 a year - £6,000 in ten years. That pays for your hols somewhat.
That saving can also pay your total gas CH bill each year.

Hum. This is all so exhausting.

That is the problem - it is a moving target. But get theirs and put it in a
spreadsheet. then do the best separate utility deals in the next column. If
theirs is less then it will most likely stay less all through. I like the
idea of all in one bill and one port of call. Others may not.

They have been going for at least 15 years. If they were an obvious con they
would have been outed by now. They do "all" utilities. I don't think any
other company has the full range. OFTEC? OFCOM?, etc, monitor who is
suitable to sell gas, phone and elec. Virgin was turned down from selling
gas and elec at one time. I don't know why.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Apparently it is not a pyramid

It's network marketing, like Amway.

So not pyramid.

He said:

"In general we find using the standalone cheapest providers undercuts
[Utility Warehouse]"

That is a moving target using many suppliers. That is the problem doing it
that way.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

fred wrote:
In article
25606652.2429.1328699924959.JavaMail.geo-discussion-forums@yqbu28,
sm_jamieson writes

This is interesting as my mate is a distributer and did the sales
pitch on me. It does initially come across as slightly dodgy, but it
doesn't seem to be when it is explained.

Ooooh, are you still friends? I had someone do an Amway pitch on me
once and I realised that they weren't the friends I thought they were.

The gas and electric are now supposed to be guaranteed to be in
which the cheapest 3 on the UK market. Not sure what companies are
considered though.

I hadn't realised they were still making that claim, strange that when
you use price comparison sites they are never in the top 3,

Because they do not subscribe to the sites that is why. You have to pay as
they provide links. If they say they will be in the top 3 duel-fuel and its
a con they would have been on the front of the Sun by now. These utilities
are monitored.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Feb 8, 12:00*pm, sm_jamieson wrote:
On Wednesday, February 8, 2012 11:45:29 AM UTC, mike wrote:

"In general we find using the standalone cheapest providers undercuts
[Utility Warehouse]"

Is that when costed including the "bundle" discounts ? It not its not a fair comparison.

Apparently it is with the bundle discount. The full quote is:
"The main pitch of Utility Warehouse is that you can also get cheap
mobile, broadband and home phones with it and that reduces the fee. In
general we find using the standalone cheapest providers undercuts
this, so always compare with those before signing up to it."

There are two threads amounting to 627 pages over on MSE. This is
from the (currently) last page:

Quentin said:
This is from the uw reps website (the one they don't like being made
public!):

Quote:
With so many tariffs, so many competitors and so many options, it's
very easy to get caught up in the detail and to end up educating our
customers. Most of us will make this mistake at some point and end up
losing potential customers as a result. The Company's very top
distributors do not get hung up on the detail and their approach is
simple and top-line

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Doctor Drivel
writes
fred wrote:

I hadn't realised they were still making that claim, strange that when
you use price comparison sites they are never in the top 3,

Because they do not subscribe to the sites that is why. You have to pay as
they provide links. If they say they will be in the top 3 duel-fuel and its
a con they would have been on the front of the Sun by now. These utilities
are monitored.

I have seen a result from UW on a comparison site, can't remember which
but it was there, several pages down.
--
fred
it's a ba-na-na . . . .
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.co.uk...
On Wed, 8 Feb 2012 09:55:34 +0000, Davey wrote:

Virtually any PAYG mobile will beat £5 pm for emergency-only use.

I looked at Vodaphone, and the cheapest I could find was a £30 phone,
with a £26 pm plan. Which is way more than £5 pm.

That is contract not PAYG...

O2 has a refurbished Samsung, that costs £1.90, but requires a £10
top-up.

But that £10 PAYG top up will last you years(*) with only emergency
use.

(*) You might have to make one call every three months or so to keep
the SIM active and the credit available.

My wife's emergency phone is on its third sim.
I buy them when they are on special, the last one was a virgin with £10
credit and cost me about £5.
If she wants to call me she rings and I call her back out of my contracted
minutes.
It is well under a quid a month now and getting cheaper all the time.
the phone was an O2 contract phone once.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

fred wrote:
In article , Doctor Drivel
writes
fred wrote:

I hadn't realised they were still making that claim, strange that
when you use price comparison sites they are never in the top 3,

Because they do not subscribe to the sites that is why. You have to
pay as they provide links. If they say they will be in the top 3
duel-fuel and its a con they would have been on the front of the Sun
by now. These utilities are monitored.

I have seen a result from UW on a comparison site, can't remember
which but it was there, several pages down.

They never paid for it. The big ones the utility companies pay. So it is
not in the sites interest to put a company, with links at the top, in which
they get nothing.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Quentin said:
This is from the uw reps website (the one they don't like being made
public!):

Quote:
With so many tariffs, so many competitors and so many options, it's
very easy to get caught up in the detail and to end up educating our
customers. Most of us will make this mistake at some point and end up
losing potential customers as a result. The Company's very top
distributors do not get hung up on the detail and their approach is
simple and top-line

Don't they mean the bottom line. When all services are together?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Feb 8, 12:27*pm, "Doctor Drivel"
wrote:

They have been going for at least 15 years. If they were an obvious con they
would have been outed by now.

So have the Tories who you often rail against. If they were an obvious
con, wouldn't they have been outed by now?

Maybe there's a sucker born every minute.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Feb 8, 12:34*pm, "Doctor Drivel"
wrote:

Because they do not subscribe to the sites that is why.

I've seen them on there. And Martin Lewis says they do:

"Utility Warehouse's prices are included in all the main comparison
services we list"

If they say they will be in the top 3 duel-fuel and its
a con they would have been on the front of the Sun by now. *These utilities
are monitored.

Maybe News International was too busy monitoring the voicemail of dead
schoolgirls that week.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Feb 8, 12:49*pm, "Doctor Drivel"
wrote:
fred wrote:

I have seen a result from UW on a comparison site, can't remember
which but it was there, several pages down.

They never paid for it. *The big ones the utility companies pay. *So it is
not in the sites interest to put a company, with links at the top, in which
they get nothing.

But they list them in order of increasing price.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"sm_jamieson" wrote in message
This is interesting as my mate is a distributer and did the sales pitch on
me. It does initially come across as slightly dodgy, but it doesn't seem
to be when it is explained.
The trouble is, people using them can get extra discounts by referals or
by becoming a distributer, so its hard to find an
impartial review.

The gas and electric are now supposed to be guaranteed to be in which the
cheapest 3 on the UK market. Not sure what
companies are considered though.

So switch to the cheapest one and save.

Broadband - you'd have to look very carefully at what you get - they
probably use re-seller but it could be a cut-down throttled version.

Sky is cheaper, no throttling and you can download as much as you like 24x7.
It is "slower" @ up to 20M, but who gets 24M from utility?

Phone - you can get the usual type of numbers free all the time if you
have 4 services with them. I think BT do a similar deal if you have their
broadband and home, but not for "free" (free is an interesting term with
these packages).

Sky is cheaper for broadband and phone.

Mobile - seems to have more free minutes than most other rolling 30-day
sim-only contracts that cost about 10 quid.

Three appears cheaper to me, especially if its a smart phone and you
actually use data.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Quote:
With so many tariffs, so many competitors and so many options, it's
very easy to get caught up in the detail and to end up educating our
customers. Most of us will make this mistake at some point and end up
losing potential customers as a result. The Company's very top
distributors do not get hung up on the detail and their approach is
simple and top-line

Don't they mean the bottom line. *When all services are together?

No, they're instructing their sales stooges to talk in generalities
and not get into details such as the high electricity and gas prices.

Did you read the bit about "making the mistake of educating
customers"?

You haven't got your services with these people. You're not daft
enough to do so. Why are you defending them?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, February 8, 2012 1:01:22 PM UTC, dennis@home wrote:
[...]

Yes, this was not considering data at all. We do not have smart phones. We are smart enough already !
Simon.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Doctor Drivel
writes
fred wrote:
In article , Doctor Drivel
writes

Because they do not subscribe to the sites that is why. You have to
pay as they provide links. If they say they will be in the top 3
duel-fuel and its a con they would have been on the front of the Sun
by now. These utilities are monitored.

I have seen a result from UW on a comparison site, can't remember
which but it was there, several pages down.

They never paid for it. The big ones the utility companies pay. So it is
not in the sites interest to put a company, with links at the top, in which
they get nothing.

If they were cheapest they would be at the top as the search results are
default sorted by increasing price.

Are you suggesting that the comparison sites quote false results to
enhance their commission?
--
fred
it's a ba-na-na . . . .
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Quote:
With so many tariffs, so many competitors and so many options, it's
very easy to get caught up in the detail and to end up educating our
customers. Most of us will make this mistake at some point and end up
losing potential customers as a result. The Company's very top
distributors do not get hung up on the detail and their approach is
simple and top-line

Don't they mean the bottom line. *When all services are together?

No, they're instructing their sales stooges to talk in generalities
and not get into details such as the high electricity and gas prices.

Did you read the bit about "making the mistake of educating
customers"?

It doesnt actually say that. It says:
"it's very easy to get caught up in the detail and to end up educating our
customers"
play devils advocate
It could be poorly worded and mean "end up lecturing our customers".
But it doesnt actually say its a mistake.
/play devils advocate

You haven't got your services with these people. You're not daft
enough to do so. Why are you defending them?

I'm not defending them.

Simon.

How to buy a warehouse Ignoramus8246 Metalworking 37 March 31st 10 05:45 AM
The utility of the overall uniforms is also very important. Overalluniforms increase in utility by the addition of pockets. Check out how manypockets will be suitable for your workers' uniforms. The trouser will have twoside pockets and one back pock [email protected] UK diy 0 April 19th 08 11:24 AM
The utility of the overall uniforms is also very important. Overalluniforms increase in utility by the addition of pockets. Check out how manypockets will be suitable for your workers' uniforms. The trouser will have twoside pockets and one back pock [email protected] Electronics Repair 0 April 19th 08 11:18 AM
B&Q Warehouse R D S UK diy 32 September 3rd 07 09:12 AM
B&Q warehouse John UK diy 8 March 4th 06 03:53 PM