Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Ping Tim Watts re Galaxy S2 on 3

Tim,

I think I may have got the wrong end of the stick.
I thought you were on a £25 month contract.

Are you in fact on a £35 a month 24 month contract with 3 which includes a
'free' GS2 handset?

This seems to be what Google is finding for me.

Cheers

Dave R

[Not even bunny]

Helmuth von Moltke the Elder

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Posted to uk.d-i-y

David WE Roberts wrote:

Tim,

I think I may have got the wrong end of the stick.
I thought you were on a £25 month contract.

Are you in fact on a £35 a month 24 month contract with 3 which includes a
'free' GS2 handset?

This seems to be what Google is finding for me.

Cheers

Dave R

Hi Dave,

Yes - £35 including "free" phone, no upfront. And you can do a SIM only for
£25 or less if you get a pay month basic SIM + £5.99 "Internet Max" addon
(2GB limit per month).

You cannot get a PAYG SIM with data and *legitimate" tethering (though non
legit tethering is always a possibility - if you have a rooted device,
there's not a lot they can do to stop you, other than some funky traffic
analysis to catch you out)

--
Tim Watts
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 29 Jan 2012 18:47:59 +0000, Tim Watts wrote:

David WE Roberts wrote:

Tim,

I think I may have got the wrong end of the stick. I thought you were
on a £25 month contract.

Are you in fact on a £35 a month 24 month contract with 3 which
includes a 'free' GS2 handset?

This seems to be what Google is finding for me.

Cheers

Dave R

Hi Dave,

Yes - £35 including "free" phone, no upfront. And you can do a SIM only
for £25 or less if you get a pay month basic SIM + £5.99 "Internet Max"
addon (2GB limit per month).

I decided to dump Three when I got mine. So I bought an unlocked S2 from
Amazon, and now pay £10 a month for a Giff Gaff goodybag. 240 minutes
with unlimited texts and (non tethered) data.

At £35 per month, that gives me £25 a month to pay myself back for the
phone. 18 months will do it.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim Watts" wrote in message

You cannot get a PAYG SIM with data and *legitimate" tethering (though non
legit tethering is always a possibility - if you have a rooted device,

It doesn't need to be rooted.

Can I Mix 40 Watts and 25 Watts Light Bulbs in One Fixture? [email protected] Home Repair 23 March 31st 18 05:02 PM
Cracking open a Galaxy Audio PA amp Arfa Daily Electronics Repair 30 September 17th 10 04:46 AM
Long ago in a distant galaxy SteveB[_9_] Metalworking 8 September 3rd 09 10:08 PM
Galaxy Alarms SMS SantaUK UK diy 0 June 18th 09 07:01 PM
WTD:astrowars/epoch galaxy II schematic superdvd Electronics Repair 0 September 9th 06 03:33 AM