Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Ping Tim Watts re Galaxy S2 on 3

David WE Roberts wrote:

Tim,

I think I may have got the wrong end of the stick.
I thought you were on a £25 month contract.

Are you in fact on a £35 a month 24 month contract with 3 which includes a
'free' GS2 handset?

This seems to be what Google is finding for me.

Cheers

Dave R

Hi Dave,

Yes - £35 including "free" phone, no upfront. And you can do a SIM only for
£25 or less if you get a pay month basic SIM + £5.99 "Internet Max" addon
(2GB limit per month).

You cannot get a PAYG SIM with data and *legitimate" tethering (though non
legit tethering is always a possibility - if you have a rooted device,
there's not a lot they can do to stop you, other than some funky traffic
analysis to catch you out)

--
Tim Watts