Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Cement Based External Filler

I've used cement based fillers like External Polyfilla and Murex but
the small boxes/bags are expensive for large areas so I was interested
to see external cills etc on a house near here being done using 25kg
backs of a cement based filler called CEKOL C-35. Trouble is I can't
find it locally and only at one place online
http://www.pbonline.co.uk/White_Smoo...al_Filler.html

What equivalents should I look for please and are they recommended?

PS
FTAOD I am far too mean to use car body filler or the equivalent given
the quantities I need to resurface cills.
--
Robin
reply to address is (meant to be) valid

Posted to uk.d-i-y

find it locally and only at one place onlinehttp://www.pbonline.co.uk/White_Smooth_Cement_Based_External_Filler.html

What equivalents should I look for please and are they recommended?

PS
FTAOD I am far too mean to use car body filler or the equivalent given
the quantities I need to resurface cills.

cement, sand, pva.

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 26/01/2012 19:54, NT wrote:
On Jan 26, 3:08 pm, wrote:
I've used cement based fillers like External Polyfilla and Murex but
the small boxes/bags are expensive for large areas so I was interested
to see external cills etc on a house near here being done using 25kg
backs of a cement based filler called CEKOL C-35. Trouble is I can't
find it locally and only at one place onlinehttp://www.pbonline.co.uk/White_Smooth_Cement_Based_External_Filler.html

What equivalents should I look for please and are they recommended?

PS
FTAOD I am far too mean to use car body filler or the equivalent given
the quantities I need to resurface cills.

cement, sand, pva.

NT

I've used latex flooring screed
Posted to uk.d-i-y