Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default This group

Seems not to be on the eternal september or other lists yet its still
working. Snag is I cannot put it on another machine as the current list does
not have it listed. grrr.
Brian

--
Brian Gaff -
in the display name may be lost.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff wrote:

Seems not to be on the eternal september or other lists yet

I use e-s for other groups, but not this one, I just attempted to
subscribe to this group using e-s and it definitely is there.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

FWIW I have just read your post via the Eternal September server and am
posting this to it
--
Robin
reply to address is (meant to be) valid

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/12/2011 11:42, Andy Burns wrote:
Brian Gaff wrote:

Seems not to be on the eternal september or other lists yet

I use e-s for other groups, but not this one, I just attempted to
subscribe to this group using e-s and it definitely is there.

I have it through e-s.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 04 Dec 2011 11:34:10 -0000, Brian Gaff
wrote:

Seems not to be on the eternal september or other lists yet its still
working. Snag is I cannot put it on another machine as the current list
does
not have it listed. grrr.
Brian

I use Eternal September on Opera. Had log in problems pm yesterday but
seems to be working correctly this morning.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/12/2011 11:34, Brian Gaff wrote:
Seems not to be on the eternal september or other lists yet its still
working. Snag is I cannot put it on another machine as the current list does
not have it listed. grrr.
Brian

On Fri evening and Sat morning I was unable to post any message to any
group via ES. Reading other peoples posts was not affected.

--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian, you might need to "reset" or download the newsgroup list again on the
problem machine. I've just reset mine (using outlook express) and uk.d-i-y
is definitely there.

Could it be a problem caused by the hyphens rather than the more normal full
stops?

Tim

Brian Gaff wrote:
Seems not to be on the eternal september or other lists yet its still
working. Snag is I cannot put it on another machine as the current
list does not have it listed. grrr.
Brian

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff wrote:

Seems not to be on the eternal september or other lists yet

I use e-s for other groups, but not this one, I just attempted to
subscribe to this group using e-s and it definitely is there.

I have it through e-s.

Me too. Must be there, I don't have another NNTP provider.

Justin.